Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!

“There, Slash, you see?” Rockwell picked up a magazine with his mind as the two of them made it through the sewers. “Months ago, Kurtzman was tracking the creature, but it vanished. I thought it was a hoax until these reports started to resurface.
“You sure some normal didn't see one of us and think it was a dinosaur?” Slash raised an eyebrow as they heard a low rumble somewhere near them. Rockwell raised a hand. Slash walked beside him. 
“Think that's Leatherhead and Pigeon Pete?”  
“No, they're searching the south side of the sewers. Ohm I can feel its presence.” Rockwell focused as the rumble intensified. 
“Uh, Doc?”
“I can't grasp its mind. It's frenzied, chaotic. Alien.” Rockwell said as the stone above them cracked and a giant dinosaur fell in. Slash and Rockwell gasped.
“Incredible. He's real.” Rockwell stated.  Slash couldn’t believe it. The dino man coughed. 
“Mutaters, smash them all.” He said and began to attack Rockwell and Slash.  He hit Rockwell to the ground, but Slash came to the rescue. “ Lights out.” He said and tried to hit the dino man, but was knocked down himself.  The dino man knocked Slash out cold.
“Ugh!” He groaned and grabbed onto his head. “Mission, uh, the orders, they say…” He coughed. Rockwell sat up and got ready to use his psychic abilities. 
“Warped mind or not, you can't withstand this!” The dino man let out a low growl before he turned to Rockwell.  
“Crush them all!” He said before he struck Rockwell to the ground. 

“Yes, the final episode.” Mikey smiled as he put the VHS tape into the player and backed up next to his brothers and sisters.
“Mikey, Raph is gonna be super ticked if we watch the "Crognard" finale without him.” Leo pointed out.
“Oh, yeah? Well the "Crognard" finale's gonna be super ticked Raph didn't show up on time to watch it.” Mikey pressed play as Donnie and Mari just looked at each other. Simona was calmly reading a book on the couch. 

“Crognard, to do battle with the Dread Dragon Wigglepuss of the Gray Northern Middle Mountains of Moorerless is to court destruction. Fret not, friend Spooch and wise Wizardess, for I, Crognard the Barbarian, will cleave the Dread Dragon Wigglepuss in two and feast upon its entrails. Huzzah!”
“Mm! Spooch hope Crognard demolishes that dumb old dragon, spooch, spooch!” Crognard was eaten by the dragon. 
“Spooch!”

Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Mari all sat with wide eyes. 
“That's it? After all those adventures, he just bites it? What kind of anti-climate ending is that? “ Mikey shouted at the TV.
“Anti-climactic.” Donnie fixed him, Leo’s phone began to ring. “Wow, talk about a bummer ending. Hey, do you think-”
“Sh, sh, sh, you guys!” Leo freaked out. “It's Raph. Uh, be cool, be cool.” Leo cleared his throat before picking up. “Uh, hey, man, what's uh, what's what's going down?”
“You jerks didn't watch the "Crognard" finale while me and Urte are stuck on Shredder patrol, right?” Raph grumbled on the other end.  
“Who, us? No, of course not. But I bet if we did watch it, we'd have found it incredibly anti-climate…climactic.” Leo smiled awkwardly.

“Yeah, well, you better wait until -” Suddenly groaned and let go of his T-phone, letting it drop to the ground.
“Raphael! We need your help.” The voice rang through his mind. 
“Rockwell?” Raph mumbled. Urte rushed to his side.
“Raph are you okay?” 
“I just got this…mental call from Rockwell.” He explained she looked at him funny. “Come on.” the two began their journey. 

Iveta was flipping through nearly the last pages of Henry’s diary. She remembered Simona discovering that Amani was Fredrick's daughter. The princess of the universe, the future queen, and their mother. That was the information they put together with the help of Mari who recalled some details Slender and Mary told her. They knew that she must have been friends with Henry and that is how he got so close to the royal family. Iveta read another paragraph, her eyes widened before she rose to her feet and rushed to find her sisters.