The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto

"Alexander the Great's breastplate. The spear of destiny. Excalibur. Is most greatest collection of all time, da? But is missing one thing.Shredder's helmet.The legendary Kuro Kabuto. If someone could obtain for me, I maybe Forget terrible past misdeed, huh?" Ivan Steranko looked at Anton Zeck.
"So, if I steal the helmet, you'll forgive me for my little mistake?"

Ivan growled ""Little mistake"? You shoot me in eyeball."
"Not on purpose. Anyway, you got that cool new eye. You used to be just another arms dealer, but now it's like, oooh, check out the cool eyeball guy."
"I should pop your head like blueberry."
"Relax, Steranko. I'll get you that helmet."
"Is in Shredder's lair, highest security. Tell me, Mr.Zeck, why you think you can steal it?" He asked. Zeck smirked
"See your spear of destiny there?"
"Da?"
"Lick it." Ivan, unwilingly, did as instructed. He grunted "Is made of marzipan."
"I stole the real one yesterday." Zeck smirked and handed the real one to him. Ivan took it.
"Just watch step. I have sent five men to steal the helmet, one after other. Nobody ever come back.That Shredder, he has eyes in back of head."
Zeck laughed "Those eyes won't do him much good." He said as he pushed a button on his gear making him invisibale.

"Pizza's here." Raph said as he walked into the lair.
"Huh? You got one pizza? I'm like a two pizzas all by myself guy." Mikey exclaimed
"Would you relax?" Donnie said and grabbed a bite. Mikey smirked holding up a smoke bomb.
"Pizza is mine. Booyakasha!" Mikey thru the smoke bomb, blinding himself and making the pizza go everywhere.
"Mikey!" Raph shouted
" I cannot believe you'd do that."D put his hands on his hips.
"Ah! Where's the pizza?" Mikey said as he crawled around looking for the food.

"How can you guys fool around like this when Karai needs our help?" Leo walked in and crossed his arms looking at his siblings.
"Ugh, not this again." Raph put his head in his arm.
"We have to rescue her." Leo stated.
"Leo, we appreciate the courage, but it's time to stop playing prince charming... Karai is a strong woman. She will probably be out of there even before we come up with a plan to save her." Urte looked up from her phone. Leo looked at her, slightly offended. "Sorry..." she shrugged.
"No, Leo is doing the right thing, we should go save Karai." Martyna interfered.
"Look, maybe she believes Splinter is her father, but she was still raised by Shredder. You think she's gonna turn on him just like that?" Raph turned to Leo.
"Yes, I do. Now am I the leader of this team or not?"

Donnie and Raph looked at each other, before Raph answered.
" More or less."
"More or less? So I'm only the leader until I tell you to do something you don't want to? " Leo looked at them shocked. Iveta watched from the other side of the room. Still confused and shocked from last nights events. Hearing about Shredder, now, rubbed her even more in the wrong way.

"Ugh, fine.I'm gonna check out Shredder's lair, see if it has any weak points." Leo said and started walking away.
"Wait. We'll come with you." Donnie said and got up, following Leo.
"But this doesn't mean we're going in." Raph said before looking back at Mikey who was still on the floor looking for pizza.
"Pizza.Pizza.Pizza? Pizza?"
"Come on." Raph said and grabbed him by the bandanna.

Back at Shredder's lair, Karai was using a blade to cut open the cell. The door of the dungeon opened and Saki made his way over to Karai's cell so he could speak to her.
"Karai.You must know I never wanted this to happen. Splinter is your father, yes. But it would've been wrong to allow you to be brought up by scum like him. I did what I had to do, what I knew was right. I hope that one day you will understand that." He said and left the dungeon.

Meanwhile up top Anton Zeck had just snuck into Shredder's lair and made his way over to his throne, where behind it Shredder kept a safe in which he kept his helmet.
"Let's do this like Brutus." Zeck said as he started hacking the pass code. The door opened and Bradford entered with a few foot bots.
"Footbots, search the place."
"Snap dizzle." Zeck whispered as he looked over the throw and finally got the safe open. "Aww yeah, come to papa." He said and turned invisible again. The foot boots searched around.
"Someone stole the Kabuto." Bradford growled. "I can't see him, but I can smell him." he sniffed the air and hit Zeck.
"Dang, he's even worse than Steranko said he was."
"Footbots, destroy him." Razhar ordered. Yet Anton escaped them quite easily.
"Yee hoo.Oh! Come on, come on, come on.Oh! Boom!" He threw a white ball at Rahzar.
" Hah, what's that supposed to-" he looked down as he was glued to the ground.
" Just a little glue. No hard feelings, Zombie Wolf. I'm just doing my job. Woohoo!" He said and threw his business car before escaping.