Rise Of The Turtles 1

It was a tipical day for the girls. As always they watched there brothers train after them.
Leo and Mikey started, as Leo attacked him he shouted " Oh yeah Michelangelo is on the move!" He back fliped " You know what to do?" As Leo attacked, Mikey avoided his sword " I'm here, I'm there, I could be anywhere!" Leo smirked "How can you stop something you can't even see ?" Mikey said.
Then Leo turned his sword backwards and as Mikey attacked he hit him. Mikey fell to the floor.
"Like that?"
"Good one Leo" Mikey responded.
Iveta smiled as she always was proud of her brother, she looked up to Leo.
Donnie spun his staff around as Raph cracked his neck
"Alright Donnie put the staff down and no one gets hurt." Raph said
"Ahh, you said that last time, Raph and then you hurt me" Donnie responded
"Yeah, but less than I would have"
"Yeah, right" Donnie raised his bo staff
Donnie tried to hit Raph but kept failing, then Raph grabbed the bow staff out of Donnies hands and broke it in two.
"Should have dropped the staff?" Donnie asked in a worried voice
"Should have dropped the staff" Raph started hitting Donnie like a drum.
"Okay, uh Im down, ow"
Then Raph dropped the staff and turned to Leo. Donnie and Mikey sat next to the girls and Mikey stuck his tounge out to Donnie.
Urte, she was always Raph's sister, not only was she mean like him she hated Leo.
" Watch that loser you love so much flop" Urte wisperd to Iveta. Iveta was annoyd but didn't respond.
Leo and Raph started fighting. Raph used his sai to flip Leo as he fell to the ground
" Nice try" Raph smirked.
Urte smirked and leaned closer to Iveta " Told ya".
"Yamet!" Master Splinter walked in and they all sat in a line.
"You all did very well "
"But I did better" said Raph
"This is about self improvment Raphael, not about wining and losing"
" I know sensei but I won and they lost" Sensai poked his nerve, you could tell he was in pain from the sudden attitude switch.
"But what's really important is that we all did our best good job everyone" Sensai let go of him, he dropped to the floor, Sensai giggled.

Iveta's POV

And we where back to eating the same disgusting algae and worms... We all hated it, well Mikey, Raph and Leo still ate it, but us girls and Donnie hated it so so so much.
"There's a bit more algae and worms left if anybody want's some, anybody" Mikey said.
"No thanks" we all responded.
"All your's" Donnie said
" Well I guess no one has room left for cake"
*all gasped*
"It is a cake!"
"Made of algae and worms" said Raph
" What's the frosting made out of?" Asked Leo
"You don't want to know, Happy Mutation day!!!"
*all "HAPPY MUTATION DAY!!"*
"Ah, yes, 15 years ago our lives changed forever and we became the unlikeliest of families" said Master Splinter
"Tell us the story Master Splinter" asked Mikey
"Michelangelo I have already told it many times" he responded
"Please, please!!" Mikey and Martyna started beging.
" Please it's the only way to shut Mikey and Martyna up" said Raph as he cover their mouths.
"Ugh, very well many years ago when I was still human, I was leaving the pet store with 4 baby turtles"
" That was us !" Mikey interupted
"Yes, but don't interupt, I passed a starnge man, something felt off about him, I decited to follow, we all got droped in that masteriuos substance, and that was the begining of our lives together, however as I was passing the dumpster I overheard baby cries, I looked and found a basket with 4 baby girls, and that's how I found you 4" he said as he looked at us.
Mikey grabed the can from Sensei's hands and huged it "Mom" he said.
" Sensei now that we're 15 and the girls are 13, I think we're finally ready to go up to the surface don't you?"
Sensai respoded "Yes"
*all " YAY!!! WOOHOO!!"*
"And no."
*all "Aww"
"You have grown powerfull, but you are still young, you lack the majority to use your skills wisely"
"So Sensei, isn't that just no?" Simona asked
"Yes... and no, wisdom comes from experience and experience comes from making mistakes"
"Aha so in order for us to gain the wisdom, we have to make the mistakes so we can go!" Said Donnie
"No"
"And Yes?"
"NO!"
"Daww"
"Sensei, we know you're trying to protect us ,but we can spend our whole life's hiding down here, just think about the girls" Leo said. Then sensei started to think, we all got on our knees and did puppy eyes.
"Hmm you may go, tonight!"
* all "WOOHOO!!!"*