18 ― take a chance on me.

❝ would you think about giving me a chance? ❞

would you think about giving me a chance?

ACHARA AND DECHA SAT IN APPLEBEE'S.

It was after practice, and they had gone to have lunch with Miguel, Hawk, Aisha, and Moon. They weren't sure why, but Applebee's had become their go to place for group meals.

Achara sat at a table next to Tory, Decha across from her. Miguel sat at a separate table with his laptop in front of him. He would have been sitting with the others, but he was working on a project on his computer that he said Achara wasn't allowed to see. It was an early birthday present that he was creating.

Achara wanted to sneak a peek, but Miguel closed his laptop closed every time she tried. She eventually gave up, deciding that she'd have to wait for her birthday.

"Oh, my god," Moon said, looking down at her phone. "Yasmine has the same bikini as me."

"Tell her she can stay in France," Aisha said.

"Oh, is that what happened to her?" Decha asked. "She kind of just disappeared after the whole front-wedgie thing."

"She just couldn't handle the loss of her precious popularity being stolen from her," Achara said.

"True," Decha replied, taking a sip of his drink that was now left with ice and watered down soda.

Tory picked up an ice cube and threw it at Miguel. Achara laughed when it hit his shoulder. Miguel looked up at her.

"Oops," Tory spoke. "Must have slipped out of my hand."

Miguel's focus immediately went back to his laptop.

"What are you even doing over there?" Tory asked.

"Making something for Achara," Miguel answered.

"Oh no..." Decha said as she looked down at his phone.

Demetri had done it. He had posted his Yelp review of Cobra Kai even though Decha tried to tell him how much of a bad idea it was. He read through it.

"What's wrong?" Achara asked.

"Demetri posted his Yelp review," Decha told her, holding out his phone.

Achara started to read it aloud. "Where to begin? This establishment doesn't  warrant the name. How they are still in business, I have no idea. The dojo employs a very  unprofessional sensei like they just picked him up off the street."

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows. "Who's he talking about? Sensei Kreese?"

Decha shrugged. "I guess so."

Achara continued to read. "He does not take into account the safety and personal boundaries of the students at all. Now, beyond that, the facility is in dire need of a facelift. I almost expected to see cockroaches running past the entrance. It may look badass on the outside, but this dojo leaves so much to be desired."