44 ― foes to friends and back again.

❝ what do you say? can we be friends? ❞

what do you say? can we be friends?

ACHARA KNOCKED ON DECHA'S DOOR.

When she heard his voice tell her to come in, she turned the knob and pushed the door open. He sat at his desk in front of his computer. The music from Dungeon Lord played in the background as the game lit up the screen. He paused the game and spun around in his chair to look at Achara, who had claimed a seat on his bed.

"You know, playing with one arm is a lot harder than I thought it would be," Decha told her, looking down at his sling before looking at Achara. "What's up?"

Achara crossed her arms. "I think the others at Cobra Kai are planning on doing something. They want to get revenge for what happened on the baseball diamond, but Silver says that we can't fight until the tournament."

"Do you know what they're planning?" Decha asked.

Achara shook her head. "I have no idea. But whatever it is, Robby and Tory can't risk violating their probation, so they won't risk doing anything too crazy."

Decha nodded. "Thanks for giving me the heads up."

"No problem," Achara responded with a smile. "That's what I promised to do, isn't it?"

Decha grabbed this phone off his desk and looked at the time. "I've got to get going soon. Sensei Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso are going to fight. I don't want to miss it."

Achara raised an eyebrow. "Why are they fighting? Is everything okay?"

Decha shrugged. "It's just how they are. Just when it seems like they're getting along, something happens that threatens to ruin that. Right now, it just so happens to be a certain silver haired man."

Achara stood up. "Well, I won't keep you any longer."

She started to walk out of the room, but the sound of Decha's voice calling out her name stopped her.

"Do you want to come?" Decha asked. "I can send a text to Demetri real quick asking if it's okay with everyone."

Achara thought for a moment. She liked to think that she was in Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do's good graces, but the thought that she wasn't still lingered in her mind. Not to mention, it would be pretty entertaining to watch Johnny and Daniel fight.

Achara nodded her head. "Sure."

She figured there was no harm in trying. If they didn't want her there, then that was fine. Achara was
willing to accept if they were still apprehensive to have her around. She couldn't say she would blame them.

Decha with his left hand, having to hold it close to his chest as he typed with his right hand. Achara sat back down on his bed, watching him as he struggled to type.