0. Full Introduction.

Title: (np is always popular) Welcome to the City of Desire.

Author: Drunk is the world

Brief introduction:
McShou‎‎ ‌‍ / ‎‎‍‌‍Beautiful‎‌‎ ‍人‌‌‍‎Shou‎‍‌ / Xianxian

      Shoufuyan originally planned to commit suicide, but was brought to the interstellar city of desire by the system.
You don't have to follow the organization's orders to kill, you only need to enter the game warehouse to complete a game mission every week, and you can live freely on the new planet - how could Fu Yan not agree to such a pleasant thing?
When you come to a new place, you naturally have to inquire about the news first. What is this weekly mission?
"Xiaoyan, have you ever been in love? Have you ever had sex?"
Fu Yan listened to the bar owner's teasing questions, and the cute dimples on his face suddenly froze.
Does desire actually refer to sexual desire‍‍‌‎‎? !
#Unit drama mode, each game mission is a small world.
#1V5, np always suffers, bisexual, first force and then love (actually it is not considered force, Xiaoyan said that it feels good.)

The client Fu Citizen: I am a cold and ruthless killer. I would have lived a free and unrestrained life until I met five point five beasts.

The taciturn, slow, straight man Land Beast: ...Oh.

A lazy man is a romantic, lazy and herds a beast: Yanyan, my dear, my heart aches.

Gentle and elegant‌‌‎‍‍ Abdomen‎‍‌‍‌ Black‎‌‎‍‍ Gemophobic beast: smile but don’t speak.

Lively, cute and aesthetically extraordinary Chi Qin Beast: Xiaoyan~ (grieved face)

Autistic/crazy dual personality Yu Qin Beast:... / Oh?

The small worlds I currently plan to write about (in no particular order, depending on my mood):

① The arrested thief was severely punished by the police officer, the
policeman
In the fairy tale world, isn't he the most ferocious dragon? Why are you being suppressed by the prince and the hero? ! (Completed) ④The
imprisoned mermaid
, researcher After becoming a fake young master, he thought he would be kicked out of the house, but instead he became the wife of his father and brothers. (Completed) ⑧ In the end of the world, Fu Yan, a very unvillainous "villain" with healing powers, was pampered and protected by the boss of the end of the world to build a new base, and was stuffed with soy sauce at night (Completed) ⑨ As a person A useless supporting character at the bottom, the summoned demon promised to help him defeat the protagonist, but the price was that his waist would be broken every night. (Completed) ⑩The idol who was raped by fanatical fans‌‍‌‎ was surrounded by thousands of people on the stage, and countless people were raped off the stage. (Completed).