Chapter 75: The idol was fucked by fans (H, begging for rewards, videotaping the

Chapter 75: The idol was fucked by fans (H, begging for rewards, videotaping the entire process)

-----text-----

What's this……? All...his pictures...

Fu Yan approached the room and was stunned when he looked at the photos all over the wall, and many of them were photos taken secretly at unknown times...

The more Fu Yan watched, the more panicked he became. How long had those guys been following him? !

Suddenly, Fu Yan saw a few relatively large photos and froze in place. This is it! Pictures from that day in the lounge! Fu Yan looked at his lustful self in the photo, and his cheeks suddenly turned red.

When Fu Yan saw the footage from those dozens of cameras, he was shocked and angry, completely speechless. When did they start secretly filming his home? ! ! ! Those guys are simply stalkers! abnormal! Idiot!

"Xiaoyan——ah." Chi Yanyang's voice came from the living room.

When Chi Yanyang saw their secret room being opened, he immediately fell silent. He looked at the others who were walking out of the kitchen, gestured in the direction of the room, and shrugged helplessly.

"Xiaoyan~" Ji Shiyu was very calm and walked to the door of the room with a gentle smile on his face, "Why are you here?" There was no panic at all about being discovered.

"You, please explain to me! This room..." Fu Yan bit his lip slightly, frowning and not knowing what to say.

Mu Chen curled his lips slightly. He slowly approached Fu Yan and forced Fu Yan to the edge of the long table. He grabbed Fu Yan's wrist and looked at Fu Yan trying to calm down. He couldn't help but chuckle and said, "Baby." , what explanation do you want to hear? Haven’t you already seen it?”

"You, you are wrong to do this!" Fu Yan was angered by Mu Chen's attitude. He frowned angrily and pinched Mu Chen's face hard.

Mu Chen held Fu Yan's waist with both hands and shamelessly began to pretend to be pitiful: "Baby, we just want to see if you are in danger..."

"What danger can I encounter in my bathroom?" Fu Yan snorted. Don't think he didn't see it. His bathroom is in these camera pictures!

"What if Xiaoyan faints inside?" Chi Yanyang said seriously.

Fu was speechless and said through gritted teeth: "Tear down all the cameras for me tomorrow!!!"

"Baby, don't be angry..." Mu Chen put his hands into the hem of Fu Yan's clothes and stroked up his spine inch by inch. He bit Fu Yan's earlobe and murmured in a low voice: "Baby, we bought the company and gave it as a gift. As a gift for you, how about you give us a reward..."

"You! Wait, don't touch...um..." Before Fu Yan could refuse, Mu Chen sealed his lips. The man's tongue went straight in, licking his teeth and roof of his mouth. It felt so comfortable to be kissed. , Fu Yan's breathing was slightly disordered, and his resisting hands gradually lost strength.

Others also gathered around, Fu Yan's clothes were taken off, and he was soon naked and surrounded by men. In front of him was Mu Chen's gentle kiss, and behind him, Lu Linzhi was expanding his tight uncensored ‍‎‍‎ As for the chrysanthemum‎‎‌‍acupoint‎‍‍, Chi Yanyang lifted one of Fu Yan's thighs and rubbed his lips with his other hand. His fingers reached into the soft flower acupoint.

Yu Wen licked and bit the back of Fu Yan's neck, and gently rubbed Fu Yan's waist with both hands; Ji Shiyu's hands wrapped around Fu Yan's two small breasts and head, sometimes heavily and sometimes lightly. Kneading.