Chapter 19: The Imprisoned Mermaid ⑤ (H, Double Dragon)

[What the writer wants to say:]

In the next world, I want to write about five people VS Xiaoyan! I feel sorry for the little butt of Yanyan for a second ~ It’s time to cultivate feelings hehehe

-----text-----

"Ugh...slow, slow down..."

In the villa late at night, the soft cries of young people and the deep breathing of men could be heard, as well as the sound of flesh slapping, which symbolized the raging fire in the villa.

In the living room of the house, a beautiful and delicate young man has moist eyes and a small face full of love and lust. Two tall and handsome men are holding him and fucking him hard, one after the other. The thick meat covered with green veins filled up the boy's front and back ‍‌‍small‍‌‍holes. The ‍‍holes ‎‍‍‌oral ‌‍‌‎‍ were rubbed until they were red, like overripe fruits, and the juices gushed out when thrust hard. overflow.

"Well..." Fu Yan was pulled over to kiss by Yu Wen behind him. He felt that his whole body was overly sensitive. No matter where the two of them touched him, he couldn't help but tremble and let out a large flow of fluid‌‎ The lustful water ‎‍‌‎‍, the pleasure stimulated his senses like an electric current, and his mind went blank. He could only cling to the two men around him, asking for more pleasure.

"Ugh...I want to cum..." Fu Yan struggled slightly, but was held tightly by Ji Shiyu and Yu Wen. When they heard his words, instead of slowing down, they speeded up‌‍菏‌‍‎ The speed of the hole was heavier than the previous one, hitting hard the depths of the small ‍‌‍ hole, crushing the sensitive points in his body!

"Ahhh!" Fuyan's calves were tight and he curled up tremblingly in the arms of the two of them. The small penis in front of him was being fucked so hard that he ejaculated out! Milky white semen dripped onto the ground, and the lustful aura spread.

Ji Shiyu and Yu Wen were squeezed by the suddenly tightened ‍‌‍small‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍ and groaned. The pleasure surged up along their spines and into their brains. Their eyes dimmed, and their thrusting and thrusting movements became more intense. Send fiercely.

The two men seemed to be tireless pile drivers. They looked thin when they were wearing clothes, but when they took off their clothes, their strong abdominal muscles were not weak at all. The thrusts and thrusts became harder and harder. , the two of them fucked each other for more than half an hour before they gasped and ejaculated in the young boy’s small hole‌‍‍!

"Ugh... so hot!" Fu Yan's eyes were red, and he whimpered as he was ejaculated by the hot semen. His forehead was soaked with sweat, and his lower abdomen was filled with semen. The ‌‎‍semen‎‌‍‎‍juice‌‎, the ‍‌‍small‍‌‍hole‌‍‍ was filled with the man’s thick semen, and the butt and thighs were stained with the ‎‍‎flesh‌‌‎‍‎pore‌‎‍‍‌‎ ‌Prostitute‎‍‎‎‌, the whole body is stained with the breath of ‍‌‌‎love‌‍‍‎‎lust, making it wet all over.

Ji Shiyu squinted his eyes slightly, feeling the comfort of being restored to his mental strength. The small ‍‌‍‌‍ acupuncture point surrounding his genitals convulsed and clenched his shaft, letting the ‍‌‍‎‌sexuality‎‍‌desire‎‌‍‍ he just released The cock swept back again, and the big purple-red cock bulged again.

"Let me do it." Yu Wen was stunned when he heard another person say this. Didn't he just say he wouldn't do it? Why did you suddenly change your mind? But it's okay, he is willing to heal the mental power.

Yu Wen switched personalities, and his eyes changed instantly. He personally felt the feeling of the big cock being wrapped by the tight ‍‌‍small‍‌‍hole. His usually violent mental energy seemed to be caressed by the water, and it suddenly relaxed. A bit of a sting.