Chapter 70: A "newcomer" has arrived in the main military region

[What the writer wants to say:]

The next game should be the last world~countdown to the end!

-----text-----

With the help of Lu Linzhi and the others, all the Zerg were quickly killed, and Su Tianzong was captured by Yu Feibai and the others.

When Fu Yan saw Lu Linzhi and the others walking towards him, he threw away the Tang Dao in his hand and ran briskly into their arms!

Mu Chen caught him and others gathered around him.

"Humph, see how powerful I am!" Fu Yan's big cat pupils shone with excitement, dazzling more than the stars.

"I saw it." Ji Shiyu chuckled softly.

"As expected of me~" Mu Chen lowered his head and kissed Fu Yan's forehead.

"Xiao Yan is so handsome!" Chi Yanyang squeezed in, put his chin on Fu Yan's head and rubbed him coquettishly.

Yu Wen looked at Fu Yan's face with his dark eyes, stretched out his hand to gently wipe away the blood on Fu Yan's face, and whispered unhappily: "I'm hurt..."

Fu Yan felt soft and warm in his heart. He reached out and touched Yu Wen's hair and said with a smile, "It's just a small scratch, don't worry so much~"

"...Hmm." Yu Wen seemed to want to retort, but in the end he just responded in a low voice and let Fu Yan's hair ruffle.

Lu Linzhi stared at Fu Yan for a long time, and after confirming that he was indeed not injured elsewhere, he said in a deep voice, "It's okay."

Fu Yan and Lu Linzhi were talking happily, but they didn't notice that everyone else was staring at them blankly, especially Rong Lu who had just ran out.

Woohoo, Xiaoyan and the big guys are so well matched! Handsome guys should be together with handsome guys, it’s so eye-catching! Wow, the bosses care so much about Xiao Yan, they are like big obedient lions in front of Xiao Yan! Got it! ! !

Rong Lu stared at Fu Yan with burning eyes, her aunt's smile on her face.

It was the first time that Yu Feibai and the others saw how gentle and doting their captains were in front of Fu Yan, and they couldn't help but doubt their own eyes.

As for Su Tianzong, who was lying on the ground bleeding, he stared at the men who had been suppressing him. No matter how much unwillingness and resentment he felt in his heart, he had no chance to make a comeback.

A "martial arts instructor" recently came to the main military region. Although he looked thinner than everyone else in the military region, he was able to knock them down in a minute and beat them so much that their whole bodies hurt...

Everyone in the main military region has been tortured to death in the past few days, but they dare not complain, because they have long known that this "martial arts instructor" is their captain's partner, and they cannot afford to offend QAQ

But they were not willing to be inferior to a boy, so their daily routine during this period was: queuing up to challenge Fu Yan and being beaten up, then being unceremoniously laughed at by the five captains who were watching, and continuing to challenge again the next day... …keep repeating it and become stronger through the abuse.

Fu Yan was a little nervous when he followed Lu Linzhi and the others to this new place at first, but now he is at ease. Anyone who disobeys him will be beaten once. If not, he will be beaten twice.

But Lu Linzhi and the others were not so happy——

Obviously! Coax Xiaoyan to come over! It’s to live a sweet cohabitation life! ! ! Why has it changed now: Xiaoyan actively "checks in" during the day and goes to bed early at night. It's hard for them to even see each other! They could only shamelessly come to Xiaoyan and watch him beat people, not caring that their previous image of "powerful, intangible, and inaccessible" had been crumbled.

Xiaoyan no longer needs to enter the game every week... In other words, they haven't done it with Xiaoyan for a long time! ! ! (In fact, it was only about a week) Their plan was never implemented! ! !

Mu Chen looked at Fu Yan who was on the fighting stage with ease. The opponent had just finished "coaching" a person. His cheeks were rosy. He slightly raised his head and looked at the people queuing up to challenge him. His arrogant little appearance looked like a cute cat. He could see that Mu Chen felt itchy.

"Next one." Fu Yan stretched.

Mu Chen held the fighting platform with one hand and jumped on it.

"Baby, let's make a bet? Whoever loses has to agree to the other's request, how about~" Mu Chen slightly curled his lips and winked at Fu Yan provocatively.

The people in the audience immediately started booing. They had long wanted to know who was more powerful, Fu Yan or their captain.

Fu Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, looked at Mu Chen and said with a smile, "Humph! Who is afraid of whom?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Fu Yan took the lead and punched Mu Chen in the face. Seeing Mu Chen block it with his hand, he opened his fist and grabbed Mu Chen's hand when he was about to hit it. When the man looked at him in slight surprise, In the middle, he raised his knees and hit Mu Chen in the stomach!

Even though Mu Chen retreated quickly, he was still hit in the abdomen by Fu Yan's attack.

Fu Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, revealing his deep dimples. Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and started to get serious. The two of them quickly fought together, and their moves were fast and dense, and the moves were very fierce! The people in the audience watched nervously and almost forgot to breathe.

The two fought for more than ten minutes. In the end, Fu Yan's physical strength was still not as good as Mu Chen's. Mu Chen accidentally grabbed him and tied his hands behind his back. He was trapped in Mu Chen's arms.

"Caught Yanyan's treasure~" Mu Chen chuckled, leaned into Fu Yan's ear from behind and whispered teasingly.

Fu Yan gasped, his face flushed: "Okay, okay, I lost, what do you want me to do?"

"Let's talk about it when we get home." Mu Chen let go of Fu Yan, smiled and ruffled his hair.

The people in the audience who had been tortured by Fu Yan for several days finally saw that Fu Yan was defeated, and they cheered excitedly.

Fu Yan looked at the defeated generals below with a smile: "Are you so happy? Do you really want to be as powerful as your pastoral captain? Don't worry, I will train you more seriously~"

"..." Everyone's smiles stopped suddenly, and they felt like crying inside. This man was simply a devil in human skin! ! !

During the weekend break, Fu Yan obeyed Mu Chen's request and lay down in the long-lost game barn.

He seemed, seemed, to be neglecting those guys recently... Fu Yan silently reflected, let's treat them better this time in the game!

At this time, Fu Yan still didn't know how badly he would be "bullied" by those beasts in the game.

Tbc