Chapter 4: Prey found (with meat residue)

-----text-----

"You mean, you and your men were killed by the same player?"

Mu Chen had just returned from killing the Zerg, exuding a murderous aura that kept strangers away from him. As soon as he entered the office, he took off his coat and threw it on the sofa. He unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt with one hand to let some air in. He leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes. repose.

Tsk, it looks like I have to go back and take some medicine tonight. Mu Chen restrained his violent emotions and opened his eyes to look at Zhao Yucheng.

"Yes, that player's name is Fu Yan. He is the same one that Yang Ze met last time. I played against him in the game and he is very strong." Deputy Zhao's face looked a little ugly: "I won in less than ten minutes. He was defeated.”

Mu Chen suddenly became interested: "If I remember correctly, the last time I fought you was six minutes, right?"

"Yes." Zhao Yucheng nodded.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and showed an expectant smile: "Tell the treatment department that his next mission is to bind me."

If he can compete with someone with A-level mental strength, he might be a good prospect with S-level mental strength.

[The third game: The kept little star]

[Preliminary summary: You are an 18th-tier starlet who has always wanted to stand out. You heard that the CEO of the entertainment company will appear at tonight's reception, so you sneaked in and decided to hook up with him and ask for his support. 】

[Task: seduce the CEO and have sex with him (time limit: 10 hours)]

Fu Yan was at a luxurious and lively event cocktail party. He was wearing a tailored white suit, with his voluptuous waist and perky buttocks perfectly outlined.

Fu Yan was not nervous at all. He took a glass of juice and leaned against the wall in the corner to sip it. He was casually looking for the target this time. He was so familiar with this kind of situation when he was doing tasks in his previous life. .

After looking for a long time, he didn't see it. Fu Yan was not in a hurry. He walked to the dining table and started to enjoy the food. Although the people in this kind of place were disgusting, the food was still delicious.

In the semi-enclosed private room on the second floor, Mu Chen dismissed the person who was chatting with him about cooperation and leaned lazily on the sofa, his eyes locked on the young man downstairs who was showing off the food.

She has red lips and white teeth, is delicate and cute, and looks harmless, but she doesn't seem to be less alert at all.

The young man suddenly raised his head, glanced in Mu Chen's direction, and then lowered his head again, as if nothing happened.

He must have found himself. A hint of appreciation flashed in Mu Chen's eyes. He stood up with a chuckle, patted the folds of his black suit, and walked downstairs.

There was a slight noise in the venue. Fu Yan looked forward and immediately spotted the man from the second floor appearing on the first floor.

The other party was very tall and straight, measuring 1.9 meters tall. He wore an open black suit and a gray shirt with a loose tie underneath. He was very casual and elegant. The other party's overly handsome appearance was the main reason for the commotion.

Fu Yan watched the other party get rid of all kinds of chatters with ease, and he had a certain understanding of how difficult this target was.

"Hello." The man walked up to Fu Yan, his voice as deep and magnetic as a cello, "This is the first time we meet, my name is Mu Chen, and I am the president of an entertainment company."