Chapter 22: Mysterious Mountain Village ② (plot, Lu·BuJieFengMu·Li)

[What the writer wants to say:]

I feel sorry for Yanyan’s small waist for three seconds first. Next chapter

-----text-----

Fu Yan's comfortable nap was awakened by a female voice chirping outside.

Fu Yan went downstairs in confusion and immediately saw Lu Linzhi sitting in front of the coffee table maintaining his gun, while a girl was squatting in front of him and talking non-stop.

"Brother Lu! How can you let that person who doesn't know the details live in your house? What if he leaks the secrets of our village?" The girl pinched her throat and said coquettishly to Lu Linzhi in a pretentious tone.

Fu Yan blinked and leaned against the wall to peek with relish. He wondered how Lu Linzhi, a piece of wood, would answer?

"That girl is Tan Yan, the village chief's daughter. She is chasing Lu Linzhi." Suddenly, Mu Chen's voice from the side intervened. He explained the current situation to Fu Yan in a low voice, looking like he was watching a good show.

Fu Yan nodded and followed the show.

Lu Linzhi's face was expressionless, and the movements of his hands did not stop at all, completely ignoring the other party.

"Brother Lu, do you want to spy on that person? Why don't you let me help you? Let that person live in my house, and I will monitor him with my father. You are usually so busy, so you need to rest more." The girl seems to be used to it. Lu Linzhi was indifferent and didn't care at all about the other party's ignorance and continued to speak.

"No need." Lu Linzhi glanced at Tan Yan indifferently, with a hint of warning in his eyes.

"Lu, Brother Lu, I just care about you, isn't this okay?!" Tan Yan looked hurt, staring at Lu Linzhi, expecting the other party to say a soft word.

Unfortunately, her expectations were dashed.

"Mu Chen, see you off." Lu Linzhi said in a deep voice without raising his head.

"Huh? Have you been discovered?" Mu Chen shrugged, walked out, and showed a fake and handsome smile to Tan Yan: "Miss Tan, please."

Fu Yan looked at Tan Yan with pity. If it were a TV series, Lu Linzhi would be an annoying male protagonist who didn't care about the female lead and defended the second female lead. Huh? Then isn't he the vicious "second female lead"?

When Tan Yan saw Fu Yan's unfamiliar face, she immediately guessed that he was the person who was arrested last night. She glared at Fu Yan fiercely and left angrily.

Fu Yan blinked innocently, maybe he was forced to do so.

"So what's going on in mission one? What bad things have you done to this village?" Fu Yan sat on a wooden chair, leaning on the back of the chair and looking at these men.

Ji Shiyu took the initiative to explain: "This is a place we use to manufacture firearms and smuggled arms. We cooperate with people in the village. They are responsible for manufacturing parts and accessories, and we are responsible for contacting buyers."

No wonder he smelled a hint of gunpowder in the air, and Tan Yan didn't feel surprised when he saw the gun in Lu Linzhi's hand just now. Fu Yan nodded.

"But recently, the village chief united with the people in the village to kill us, so we decided not to play~" Mu Chen played with the sniper rifle in his hand and chuckled, "Then we met the other person who was destined to Half of it is about a young master who accidentally got lost. From then on, he only gave up his heart to the young master. Honey, what do you think of this script?"