Chapter 57: The healing apocalyptic villain (is there something wrong with his m

Chapter 57: The healing apocalyptic villain (is there something wrong with his mental power?)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Chi Yanyang secretly looked at Fu Yan: That bitch Su Tianzong actually dared to hook up with Xiao Yan? ! ! ! !

-----text-----

The next day, Fu Yan woke up and found himself sandwiched between Chi Yanyang and Yu Wen. Their hands were tightly holding his waist. Fu Yan moved slightly, and his whole body was sore and soft. .

"Xiao Yan...you're awake~" Chi Yanyang mumbled sleepily, tightening his arm around Fu Yan slightly.

"Let go, I'm hungry..." Fu Yan's voice was slightly hoarse. His voice was tired from shouting last night.

Chi Yanyang and Yu Wen let go, got up and washed up with Fu Yan, and then went to find the other three people.

After leaving the room and coming to the living room where everyone gathered, Fu Yan looked up and was keenly aware that something was wrong. Everyone seemed to be looking at him with a somewhat unkind look.

Chi Yanyang and Yu Wen naturally noticed it. Chi Yanyang frowned slightly and was about to ask what was going on. One of the superpowers suddenly asked Fu Yan, "Are you Fu Rui's son?"

Fu Yan was stunned for a moment and found this rarely seen name from his memory - Fu Rui, his father in this body and the former dean of the virus research center. Before the end of the world, he often went to the research center to help. So he heard more of the title Dean Fu.

"I am, what's wrong?" Fu Yan yawned lazily and looked at the superpower in front of him.

Everyone suddenly became noisy, whispering to each other, and looked at Fu Yan with suspicion and vigilance.

Shi Guangqi on the side took a step forward and said loudly and angrily: "What's wrong, you ask? This zombie virus infection that has lasted for three years is your father's fault! He used to study zombie viruses in the research center!"

Fu Yan was surprised. He didn't expect that the gloomy father in his memory turned out to be the villain's boss!

"And you who helped him with his research are also an accomplice in this apocalypse!" Shi Guangqi said angrily, "When you were in my team before, I should have killed you earlier for my former dead comrades!"

Fu Yan saw that in addition to the NPCs, all the players looked wary or suspicious, and raised his eyebrows slightly. It seemed that this was not the only thing going on.

"Fu Rui's son is definitely not much better! No wonder there are problems with his healing powers!" Another superpower user said angrily.

Something went wrong? Fu Yan blinked, a little confused.

At this time, a door opened, and Lu Linzhi and the three of them walked out together with Ye Qiao.

"Brother Lu, what happened?" Chi Yanyang asked with a slight frown.

"A person who Xiaoyan treated a few days ago suddenly became serious." Ji Shiyu said coldly.

Fu Yan frowned slightly and walked towards the room. There was a very weak patient lying on the bed inside. It was indeed an NPC he had just cured two days ago.

"Let me see..." As soon as Fu Yan spoke, the patient reacted very fiercely. He gasped and refused Fu Yan's treatment, with a look of distrust on his face, and even yelled that Fu Yan was feeling a little energetic after finishing the treatment. not good.

Shi Guangqi snorted coldly: "Fu Yan, considering that you are our former teammate, I can let you go, but you should leave this team, right?"

"That's right! Drive him away! Who knows if he will take revenge on society like his father?!"