Chapter 32: My childhood sweethearts all want me to be their child bride① (plot)

-----text-----

[Ninth Game: My childhood sweethearts all want me to be their child bride]

[Preliminary summary: You are a transfer student who came to this private aristocratic school and re-encountered several childhood sweethearts you knew when you were young. 】

[Task: Make love with the bound match. (Time limit: two weeks)]

Fu Yan looked at his school uniform and then at the school in front of him. He felt happy. He could finally experience school life!

Today is Monday, and it is also the first day that Fu Yan has transferred to another school. Fu Yan followed his teacher to his class, Grade 1, Grade 4. As soon as he entered, he found a familiar figure - Yu Wen, who was sitting in the corner and looking out the window in a daze. .

"Hello everyone, my name is Fu Yan." Fu Yan briefly introduced himself and was arranged by the teacher to sit in front of Yu Wen.

When Yu Wen heard Fu Yan's voice, he turned his head and stared at him. His cold eyes softened slightly. He originally hated such crowded places, but when he saw that Xiao Yan was in the same class as him, he felt much better. .

Fu Yan walked to his seat and met his deskmate Zhang Yanghui, a fat and talkative boy.

Fu Yan listened to a class with great interest. After class, Zhang Yanghui asked curiously: "Why did you transfer here at this time?"

"My parents came here because of their work, and I lived here when I was a child." Fu Yan replied with a smile, and the dimples exposed were very cute.

Zhang Yanghui saw the curious looks of other people in the class and winked at Fu Yan: "Hey, you are so good-looking, you will definitely be very popular in the future~"

"Really?" Fu Yan blinked, suddenly remembered something, and asked curiously: "Can you tell me something interesting about the school? Are there any school beauties?" It often appears in TV dramas, and there are often bloody dramas. He was looking forward to it.

Zhang Yanghui patted his chest: "No problem, the campus know-it-all is talking about me! Let me tell you, there are as many as three varsity girls in our school!"

"They are the president and the two vice-presidents of the student union. The president is Lu Linzhi, and the vice-presidents are Mu Chen and Ji Shiyu. Many girls like the three of them. Every time they are selected as school leaders, the competition is fierce, and there are often ties. , In the end, there is no way to tie the three of them ~ The school beauty is..." Zhang Yanghui gushed.

Fu Yan listened with great interest, but as he listened, he suddenly realized that something was wrong. He looked at Yu Wen behind him, who was quietly playing a mobile game, with his too-long bangs covering his eyes and unzipping his zipper. The school uniform jacket he wore also covered part of his face. At first glance, he looked like an ordinary boy who was introverted and gloomy.

It was normal for Yu Wen not to be discovered like this, but what about Chi Yanyang? That guy is so eye-catching, how could he not be among the handsome guys? !

Fu Yan couldn't help but ask Zhang Yanghui: "I heard that there is a person named Chi Yanyang in this school?"

"Has Senior Chi's name spread to other cities?!" Zhang Yanghui was shocked. He whispered to Fu Yan: "He often dresses up in flashy clothes. Many people find it strange and he is also laughed at by people from other schools. But Chi The senior refuses to change... so many people in the school dislike him, so be careful not to get involved with him.

"Oh..." Fu Yan nodded obediently. If he didn't have anything to do with them, they would come to him~_~

"That's right, there is another senior in the school who cannot be offended. Yu Tianjiao, a sophomore in high school, has a very rich family and is a young master. Don't offend him, otherwise you will have a hard time in school!" Zhang Yanghui! He whispered, "But as long as you don't get close to those people in the student union, the young master will basically ignore you."