Chapter 23: Mysterious Mountain Village ③ (‍‎‎High‍‎‎‌H‌‎‍‌, 6p in progress)

-----text-----

"Hmm..." Fu Yan was held in Chi Yanyang's arms. The other person's slender fingers were expanding his anus. Listening to the subtle sound of water, Fu Yan felt a little ashamed. His face was buried in Chi Yanyang's shoulder.

"Xiaoyan, you're out of the water so quickly~" Chi Yanyang's throat moved slightly and he laughed hoarsely. His three fingers stirred inside the boy's body, making constant gurgling sounds.

Chi Yanyang couldn't wait to take out his fingers, pulled down his pants, and released the long-erected purple-red meat. He aimed his penis at the anus. , holding Fu Yan's waist and slowly pressing down, the plump big turtle head ‍‎‍‌‌ made a puff sound, and smoothly entered the ‌‍‎small‍‌ hole‎‌.

"It's so comfortable..." Chi Yanyang sighed in a low voice. His strong arms firmly grasped the young man's waist, and he pushed his waist and hips upwards. His thick and long cock‍‎bar‌‌‎‍ broke through the mountains. The soft flesh of her body hit the depths of the small ‍‌hole!

"Hmm! Well..." The corners of Fu Yan's eyes turned red, and an emotional tenderness gradually appeared on his delicate and beautiful face.

It's so big... The center of my hole is being rubbed by the big cock‍‎butt... It feels so comfortable...

Fu Yan's breathing was rapid, and the pleasure spread out from his lower abdomen like an electric current. The place touched by Chi Yanyang was numb and itchy, and the long and long flesh was itchy. ‎‌Slowly ‎‌‎pumping‌‍‎‌‌‎ inside his body, he could clearly feel the erect veins on the big ‎‍‍‎cock‍‎butt, as well as the sound of his heartbeat. frequency beating.

"Yangyang, it's not good to steal food~" Suddenly, Mu Chen's voice came from the stairs.

Fu Yan's translucent cat eyes looked over. Mu Chen and Lu Linzhi were staring directly at him, with repressed desire welling up in their eyes.

"Go to the room." Lu Linzhi narrowed his eyes slightly and whispered, a big lump had already bulged in his crotch.

"Yes~" Chi Yanyang stood up directly holding Fu Yan, and the gravity of the fall made his penis penetrate a little deeper!

"Uh-huh! Yangyang... don't, it's too deep..." The deep part of the small ‎ point was stimulated by the strong pleasure, and a large stream of heat surged out. Fu Yan hugged Chi Yanyang's neck and whispered softly. He whimpered, crystal tears falling from the corners of his eyes.

Chi Yanyang licked his lips and moved his thin and powerful waist as he walked. The big purple cock was looming in the snow-white buttocks. ‍‎‌‍‌ Liquid‍‍ dyes the intercourse with a layer of bright water.

When he came to the room, Yu Wen was already waiting. As soon as Yu Wen, who was looking at his cell phone, heard Fu Yan's soft moans like a kitten in heat, his eyes suddenly focused on the other person's porcelain white and pink skin.

Lu Linzhi took off his clothes, and his strong and muscular eight-pack abs were clearly defined. They were full of strength that should not be underestimated. The deep and shallow scars on them made people shudder.

"Come here." Lu Linzhi leaned on the bed and stared at Fu Yan. The thick purple-black weapon dormant in the thick toe hair between his legs was very ferocious, and his balls were bulging. It was obvious at a glance that he had stored a lot of energy.

Chi Yanyang pulled out his genitals, hugged Fu Yan and easily changed directions, and inserted the big cock that was spitting water back in from behind, so that Fu Yan's front was facing Lu Linzhi.

Lu Linzhi lowered his eyes slightly and touched the boy's tender hole with one hand. Unsurprisingly, he found that the other person's sensitive small hole had become wet. He inserted two fingers easily, and the young man's delicate hole was wet. Gouge and knead the inner wall of the flower hole.