Chapter 13 : The Captive Dragon ④ (H, Sleeping Rape)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Mu Chen: Baby, Yangyang gave you the medicine.

Fuyan: Chi, Yan, Yang! You'll be dead tomorrow (smile)

-----text-----

The palace was silent late at night, with only soldiers standing guard; however, a subtle sound came from one of the rooms in the prince's palace.

"Hmm... um~" On a big bed, a naked and beautiful young man was being played with by a tall man. A closer look showed that the young man seemed to be still sleeping, completely unaware that someone had sneaked into his room. Put your hands on him.

If someone comes in at this time, they will find that the man who did such a shameless thing is the outstanding prince in their eyes.

As the future owner of the palace, how could Chi Yanyang not get the key to a room?

Chi Yanyang looked down at Fu Yan, who was every bit delicate, with slightly curved eyes. It was completely opposite to the harmless look he had during the day when he hugged Fu Yan and acted coquettishly. It was rare to meet someone he didn't reject, so of course he had to do it a few more times. La~ Xiaoyan will definitely like it too.

Chi Yanyang took the boy's pink nipple in his mouth and licked it gently. The boy under him suddenly let out a low moan, and his small breasts were slightly erect. He put the nipple into his mouth and reacted. Very cute.

Chi Yanyang reached down with one hand and touched the young man's tightly closed and soft lips. He gently kneaded the sensitive clitoris‍‎‌‎ ‌, then the slender index finger slightly penetrated into the flower hole, and the soft flesh inside immediately wrapped around it, biting it tightly and not letting go.

The boy's breathing gradually became faster, and his delicate little face was slowly stained with love and lust.

"Xiaoyan's small‎‌‍‌hole‌‎‌‎ is so greedy~" Chi Yanyang chuckled, reaching in with his fingers to find the sensitive spot, and pressed it gently. The boy immediately moaned, and kicked his calves unconsciously, as if I want to get rid of this unbearable feeling.

"Ha, the water is flowing. Xiao Yan is so lascivious. ‌‌‎‍Liquid‍‍‎‌ wetted his fingers. Chi Yanyang expanded for a while, and finally couldn't help but take out his fingers and replace them with the big ‍‌‌‎cock‎‍‌‎ba‍‎‎.

The man's plump big ‌‌‍turtle‍‎‍head‌‎ trembled, and he couldn't wait to spit out the excited prostate fluid. Chi Yanyang carefully lifted Fu Yan's butt, and aimed the big ‍‌‌‎cock‎‍‌‎bar‍‎‎ ‌‍Small‎‌‍‌hole‌‎‌‎, slowly push in inch by inch.

"Hmm... so swollen..." Fu Yan dreamed of being fucked over and over again by those two beasts. His body was filled to the brim. He wanted to resist, but couldn't. Get up your strength.

"Hmm! Xiaoyan, relax, it's so tight..." Chi Yanyang's eyes were filled with terrifying desire, and his penis was clamped halfway in, making him frown and endure.

Chi Yanyang slowed down, waiting for Fu Yan to get used to it, and then he pushed himself up slightly, and the entire penis was buried in the small hole.

"Yeah..." Fu Yan closed his eyes and frowned slightly, humming softly in discomfort.

At this time, there was a slight sound at the door, and Chi Yanyang didn't look back at all. He knew who it was without having to guess. He told no one to come near this place before going to bed, so someone like him sneaked into Xiaoyan's room in the middle of the night. There is only one person left.