Chapter 63: The summoned demon is disobedient (Failed to coax people, Fu Yan is

Chapter 63: The summoned demon is disobedient (Failed to coax people, Fu Yan is helpless)

The next day, Fu Yan woke up and found that he was in a single dormitory. Ji Shiyu was sitting by the bed and reading, Lu Linzhi was busy in the small kitchen, and everyone else was sitting on the sofa in the small living room. own things.

"Are you awake?" Ji Shiyu's gentle voice sounded.

Fu Yan turned over tiredly and lay down on the soft bed, not wanting to talk; he already knew why these guys were angry, and he admitted that he really didn't think too much at the time, after all, he wasn't really worried. Yes, but are they so angry because... they care about him so much...

Fu Yan buried his face in the soft pillow, thinking that he couldn't get angry anymore...

"It's time for lunch! Get up quickly." Ji Shiyu touched Fu Yan's hair and said softly.

Fu Yan smelled the fragrance coming from the kitchen and could not resist the temptation‌‍‎‎‌‍‌. He sat up and the quilt slipped off. His naked and white skin was covered with red and purple marks. It was obvious that some people were there last night. How much you have gone too far!

Everyone looked at him nakedly. Fu Yan's cheeks were slightly red and he looked at Ji Shiyu next to him: "Where are my clothes..."

"Here." Ji Shiyu took out Fu Yan's clothes and magic robe from the cabinet and chuckled, "I'll help you put them on."

Fu Yan felt so exhausted that he had no choice but to nod slightly and let Ji Shiyu help him get dressed.

Fu Yan sat on the sofa and hugged a pillow. He looked at the men who were not talking much and apologized pitifully: "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong... I will never do that kind of thing again next time!"

Mu Chen looked at Fu Yan, slightly raised his lips and smiled: "Yes, I understand~"

Fu Yan blinked, hesitated and asked cautiously, "Then you're not angry, are you?"

"Unfortunately, not really." Mu Chen said lightly. When he saw Fu Yan, he suddenly became depressed, as if he saw the non-existent cat ears on Fu Yan's head drooping down, making him look cute and cute.

"You guys have to go to class after eating." Ji Shiyu said to Chi Yanyang Yu Wen and Fu Yan. Lu Linzhi and Mu Chen are demons who follow Fu Yan. Unless they reveal themselves, others cannot see them. .

"Oh..." Fu Yan couldn't help but sigh, forget it, as the most generous and "loving wife" man, he should be more tolerant of these jealous and troublesome men.

Fu Yan clenched his fist slightly. According to his experience (from TV series), when you make your wife angry, you should coax her more and act shamelessly!

Fu Yan was trying hard to think of ways to coax people as he walked to the classroom for class, while Lu Linzhi and Mu Chen silently followed Fu Yan.

As soon as he entered the classroom, Fu Yan saw people he didn't want to see - the heartthrob Ye Qiao and the handsome magician Su Tianzong in the center of the classroom. The former made the original owner jealous, and the latter was the original owner's former lover. the person I like.

Fu Yan was not very popular in the class. When he walked into the classroom, except for a few joking insults, no one else bothered to talk to him.

Fu Yan didn't bother to talk to them and sat down on his seat. In order not to disturb Fu Yan, Lu Linzhi and Mu Chen hid themselves so that even Fu Yan couldn't see them.

Fu Yan looked through the textbook used for class. This game world is a world where magic is used. When he first arrived, he was not very good at converting mental power into magic.