Chapter 12: The evil dragon in captivity ③ (Middle H, being urinated by‍‎‌‍‎菏‍‎‌

Chapter 12: The evil dragon in captivity ③ (Middle H, being urinated by‍‎‌‍‎菏‍‎‌)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Chi Yanyang: Even if it’s locked, he can get in. Xiaoyan is still too naive~

-----text-----

In the cave that was flickering with faint firelight, a melodious and alluring cry came from the cave.

"Ugh..." It was too deep... Fuyan was held between two tall men, holding a long and thick ‎‍‌‌‍meat‌‍‌‌‎stick‌‍‍‎‌ in his mouth. This posture made him involuntarily The ground fell downwards, and the sexual organs in the body penetrated deeper.

Chi Yanyang vigorously pushed the soft and plump flower hole, his thin and powerful waist kept swinging. He lowered his head to take the young man's red and swollen breast into his mouth, and gently licked it with his pointed little tiger teeth. Licking, he immediately felt the cock‌‍‌‎‍butt‌‍‎‌‎ underneath him being bitten tightly, and the pleasure surged up along the tailbone to his brain, making him fuck him even more fiercely.

Mu Chen's slightly long bangs were soaked with sweat. He wiped the messy bangs and lowered his head to kiss the boy. The purple-red ‎‍‌‌‍flesh‌‍‌‎stick‌‍‍‎‌ rubbed heavily against the boy's sensitive inner wall, ‌‎‍kinky‎‎ ‍‍‌Water‍‎‌mixed with ‌‍semen‍‌fluid‍‎ dripping and dripping all over the floor.

"Baby, are you feeling so comfortable? You've shed a lot of water..." Mu Chen chuckled and reached out to stroke Fu Yan's two lovely horns.

"Don't touch...um..." Fu Yan moaned softly, his sensitive horns were being played with continuously, and the two hot cocks under him were being fucked continuously. ‍‌ Touching his sensitive and congested ‌‍‍‎small ‍‍‎‌‍‌‍, strong pleasure swept through the whole body, and the lower abdomen was sore and swollen. In addition to the urge to ejaculate, there was also an urge to urinate.

"Stop, ah... I want to pee..." Fu Yan struggled slightly, but the two men held him tightly and continued to fuck him.

"It's okay, I'll help you." Chi Yanyang put down Fu Yan, Mu Chen put his arms around Fu Yan's waist from behind, raised his right leg and continued to thrust, Fu Yan's other leg barely touched him When he reached the ground, the little ‎‍‌‌‍meat‌‍‌‎stick‌‍‍‎‌ was knocked around; Chi Yanyang changed positions and entered from the right ‍‎‌‌‌菏‍‌, holding Fu Yan’s pink genitals in one hand. Quick strokes.

"Ugh... don't..." Fu Yan whimpered in shame. His front was exposed to the air, and the sensitive points in his body were constantly hit and rubbed. The man's penis in front of him was also rubbed. Squeezing, the pleasure continued to accumulate, and suddenly exploded in the fierce thrusts again and again. Fu Yan cried and gasped, his body kept twitching, and the white turbid semen ejaculated everywhere, and then, a line of light yellow liquid He also ejaculated, and the smell of urine mixed with the smell of love and lust spread out.

"Xiaoyan, you were peed by us‍‎‌‌‌‍‌..." Chi Yanyang's throat moved slightly, and he looked at Fuyan, whose face was flushed and his eyes were full of tears, and the big cock under him was‌‍‌‎‍ba‌‍‎ The ‌‎swelled a few more points. He ignored Fu Yan who had just finished his ‌‌‌‍‎ orgasm, and spread the boy's legs forcefully. The thick ‎‍‌‌‍meat‌‍‌‎stick‌‍‍‎‎‌ was quickly manipulated, and the upturned The big turtle's head was thrust hard into the uterus.

"Baby is so slutty‍‍‌‎slutty..." Mu Chen chuckled, the big purple-red cock‌‍‌‎‍ba‌‍‎‌‎ was thrusting crazily in the tight intestine, and the flesh was slapping. The sound of slapping echoed in the cave and seemed to last for a long time.