Chapter 62: The summoned demon is disobedient (H, peeing in the field, Xiaoyan w

Chapter 62: The summoned demon is disobedient (H, peeing in the field, Xiaoyan was punished)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Xiaoyan cries T﹏T

-----text-----

"Who is so bold as to summon us?" The man's familiar voice sounded in Fu Yan's ears.

Mu Chen? Fu Yan was hugged by the man and immediately felt relieved. He almost planned to kill him with a poisonous needle.

"Mu Chen, are you a devil... Hmm!" The dark clouds gradually drifted away. Fu Yan looked up and saw that under the scarlet moonlight, Mu Chen's pupils were also blood-red. Before he could finish speaking, the other party squeezed hard. Lifting his chin, lowered his head and bit his lip!

pain! Fu Yan frowned slightly, Mu Chen's tongue swept around his mouth, licking the sensitive roof of his mouth hard, and the base of his tongue was numb from the man's sucking. Fu Yan was a little helpless and grabbed Mu Chen's shirt, how did he feel? ...Mu Chen seems to be angry?

Another tall man suddenly came up behind him. His hands reached under his clothes and moved up the warm and smooth skin. Then he roughly rubbed the two small breasts on his chest, which were covered with thick calluses. Her fingers pinched the nipple and pulled.

"Well..." Lu Linzhi was also there... Fuyan was already very familiar with the bodies of these men. What he didn't understand was just what happened? Why do both of them look vaguely angry? And... they don't really plan to do it in this deep mountain and wild forest, do they? !

Mu Chen moved one hand down and rubbed Fu Yan's genitals through his pants. After a while, the small genitals stood up and bulged against his pants, and the fabric was slightly wet.

Mu Chen pulled down Fu Yan's pants and skillfully inserted his fingers into the narrow vagina.

"Uh! Haha... don't... here..." Fu Yan bit Mu Chen's tongue with a little force, and the other party paused. Fu Yan quickly pushed Mu Chen's face away and whispered with short breath.

"Lord, man~" Mu Chen's frivolous voice sounded in his ears, "Although the summoned demons must obey the master, it is a pity that we are ancient demons, and you do not have the strength to command us..."

"Since you dare to summon us, it is reasonable to pay a price, right?"

Mu Chen said, twirling his fingers in the small hole. Soon he heard the sound of water, and the small hole became moist.

"Yeah~" Fu Yan's waist softened when his G-spot was poked. He quickly grabbed Mu Chen tightly and leaned against his chest to breathe.

Lu Linzhi also expanded his anus, and directly inserted two fingers into the anus. His movements were a bit rough, and he was silent. This made Fu Yan confused and angry. The two felt nervous, not knowing how they would be treated next.

The two of them expanded hastily, pulled out their fingers, and released the hard and thick cock‎‌‎‍ba‎‎‌‌. Lu Linzhi picked up the young man's legs and spread them widely. Their genitals faced each other. Targeting the young boy’s soft little ‎‎‌‍‌.

"Wait, uh--" Before Fu Yan could say anything, the men suddenly thrust up, and their thick penises penetrated directly into the depths of the small hole.

It's so big and swollen... it hurts... Fu Yan's whole body trembled slightly, and tears suddenly came to his eyes. The overly tight small hole was forced open, and the soft flesh inside sucked the big hole tightly. ‎Chicken‎‌‎‍Ba‎‎‌‌ column.

"Master, clamp it tight!" Mu Chen slapped his palm on the young boy's soft buttocks, then slightly pulled out his penis, and the next second he pushed it in hard! The huge ‌‌‍‎‍turtle‌‍‎‍‎head pressed heavily against the cervix!