Chapter 33: My childhood sweetheart wants me to be a child bride ② (maintenance,

Chapter 33: My childhood sweetheart wants me to be a child bride ② (maintenance, legitimate defense)

[What the writer wants to say:]

In the next chapter, Xiao Yan, who is happy to miss Shu, will be captured by the little attackers hahh

-----text-----

The next morning, Fu Yan came to class. As soon as he entered the door, he felt everyone's vague glances. After the news spread yesterday that he and Lu Linzhi were childhood sweethearts, everyone in the class was very curious. As Zhang Yanghui, The people on the front line told others what happened in the canteen yesterday afternoon, and everyone's eyes turned from curiosity and envy to pity - after all, he had offended the young master of the school.

Fu Yan ignored everyone's gaze and sat in his seat, happily preparing for morning reading. However, Yu Wen behind him was still very quiet, blatantly distracted while looking at the book in his hand.

The morning reading started. Fu Yan watched other students read hard and felt very fresh. The class representative was still supervising everyone while reading on the podium.

At this time, the class representative walked down from the podium, walked in the direction of Fu Yan, and finally stopped behind Fu Yan, and asked angrily to the silent Yu Wen, "Why don't you read?"

Yu Wen glanced at the other person indifferently and then looked away, as if he didn't intend to pay attention at all.

The class representative became even more angry when he saw this. This person has been withdrawn and gloomy since before, and he is not gregarious at all. No one in the class likes to play with him. Unexpectedly, his attitude has become even more arrogant in the past two days!

"You are the only one in the class who doesn't study early in the morning. Do you want to deliberately cause our class to lose points?" The class representative couldn't help but sarcastically said: "I don't see you talking at all. Are you mute? "

The students in the class couldn't stop looking at the two of them. The class representative's voice was very loud, which was very obvious in the morning reading.

Some people who had long disliked Yu Wen spoke up and said, "That's right, Yu Wen, did you do it on purpose?"

The people around him whispered to each other in low voices, saying that Yu Wen was withdrawn and had no sense of honor in the class, completely forgetting that they were the ones who didn't want to see Yu Wen in the first place.

Fu Yan looked at Yu Wen. He still looked calm. He seemed to be used to this kind of situation.

Fu Yan pursed his lips slightly. How come Yu Wen with this personality always allows others to bully him? It would be better to be as fierce as the sub-personality! Although the sub-personality is a bit too scary.

Fu Yan stood up suddenly, squeezed in between Yu Wen and the class representative, and blocked Yu Wen behind him. He showed a harmless smile: "Has our class had any points deducted before?"

The class representative frowned, dissatisfied with Fu Yan running out.

"No." Zhang Yanghui replied softly.

"That means the teacher didn't deduct points for Yu Wen. The teacher probably knew about Yu Wen's special situation, so he didn't force him. On the contrary, if you accuse Yu Wen like this, is this considered campus bullying?" Fu Yan smiled. said.

"You!" The class representative was speechless for a moment, and the others were also silent.

"Class representative, if you don't want to attract the teacher, why don't you take everyone to read early?" Fu Yan reminded him obediently and kindly.