Chapter 9: Dance and Passion (Part 2, Middle H, Attack 4 appearance)

[What the writer wants to say:]

3P in the next world, hehe!

-----text-----

The third floor of the bar is dedicated to serving VIP guests in need. The sound insulation is very good. The corridor is quiet and no one can hear. In one of the rooms, a tall and stern man with a tall stature is making the bar the most famous. The beautiful lead dancer, the famous flower of the high mountains, was pressed under her and fucked to her heart's content.

Lu Lin finished ejaculating quickly and quickly, and suddenly pulled out the ‌‎‍‍‍‌cock‎‎. The stretched ‍‌‍‎‌small‎‎‍hole‍‎‍‌‎ could not be closed for a moment, and it trembled slightly. After a while, a trace of white turbid semen flowed out, and more was eaten by the greedy uterus.

For the first time, Lu Linzhi felt the comfort of having his mental energy calmed down. The mental damage caused by countless battlefields and taking medicine was actually repaired by 30 to 40%! How closely does this person match them?

Lu Linzhi looked at Fu Yan, who was dyed pink and trembling slightly. He was trembling with sensitivity at the slightest touch. Lu Linzhi reached out and brushed Fu Yan's sweat-soaked bangs, looking at the other person who had not yet climaxed. Her big wet eyes came back to her senses, her Adam's apple moved slightly, and the purple-black cock that had just finished ejaculating quickly hardened and enlarged again.

Just do it if you want - Lu Linzhi always did this. He lifted the boy's left leg and put it on his shoulders, and the hot cock penetrated the wet and hot cock again. In the flesh‎‎‍‍‌hole.

Fu Yan's body trembled and he let out a soft whimper. His misty eyes looked at the cold man galloping on him. His body was exhausted, but he clenched his little hole greedily. The big cock came in, asking for more happiness.

The second time the man lasted longer, and was still very rough, without any skills at all, so fierce that he seemed to want to stuff the bulging balls under him into the small‎‎‍hole‍‎‍‌‎ .

Loading...

Not loaded, please try [Refresh the web page] or [Turn off novel mode] or [Turn off ad blocking].

It is recommended to use [Firefox] or [Chrome] to open and bookmark it!

Collection website: www.tlaibook.cc

(>人<;)

Tbc