Chapter 76: Weird, ‌‎small‍‌‌‍‎hole‍‌ holds a ‌‎‌‍love‌‌interesting‌‎ toy on sta

Chapter 76: Weird, ‌‎small‍‌‌‍‎hole‍‌ holds a ‌‎‌‍love‌‌interesting‌‎ toy on stage

Soon the third stop of the performance arrived, and Fu Yan was preparing in his lounge.

"Knock knock knock—" There was a knock at the door. Fu Yan opened it and saw that his current bosses were standing at the door.

"Xiao Yan! We are here to cheer you up!" Chi Yanyang hugged Fu Yan and rubbed him against him.

"Come in!" Fu Yan saw the staff not far away peeking over here with gossipy faces, and quickly pulled Chi Yanyang into the lounge in shame.

Now many people know that his new bosses are his loyal fans, but they don't know that these new bosses are still "pursuing" him... Fu Yan secretly cursed in his heart: He has not agreed to their pursuit. Just go to bed with them first... This is more like keeping them, right?

"Xiao Yan, how are you doing?" Ji Shiyu asked warmly. He touched Fu Yan's hair and then carefully arranged his performance clothes.

"Not bad~" Fu Yan obediently asked Ji Shiyu to adjust his collar and said with some excitement.

"Come on, baby, I'll call you from the front row. Remember to see me~" Mu Chen winked at Fu Yan. Seeing Fu Yan's speechless look, he couldn't help but be so cute. Smiling.

"Come on Xiaoyan." Yu Wen held Fu Yan's hand and played with it. His dark eyes looked at Fu Yan seriously. After thinking about it, he gently pressed a kiss on Fu Yan's forehead.

Fu Yan touched his forehead and blushed a little.

"Come on." Lu Linzhi said concisely and gently patted Fu Yan's hair.

Fu Yan's big cat eyes stared at him, with two big words written in his eyes: That's it?

Lu Linzhi thought for three seconds without expression, then coughed slightly and added: "Go back and make you a small cake."

Loading...

Not loaded, please try [Refresh the web page] or [Turn off novel mode] or [Turn off ad blocking].

It is recommended to use [Firefox] or [Chrome] to open and bookmark it!

(>人<;)

[Add bookmark]