Chapter 3: The mysterious military captain

[What the writer wants to say:]

In the next chapter, Xiaoyan is about to meet the Shepherd Team.

-----text-----

The next day, Fu Yan came to Rong Lu's bar. As soon as he entered, he found that the atmosphere inside was not right. There were several people blocking the bar, and they seemed to be about to fight.

"Send us back quickly! Who the hell wants to do such a stupid task?!" A voice full of anger sounded, and the people around them responded noisily. Some people even kicked the chairs next to them and shouted Loud noise.

"You can't go back, don't think about it." Rong Lu was very calm and spread her hands helplessly.

"Damn!!!" The leading man suddenly grabbed Rong Lu's collar and raised his fist.

"Excuse me, what happened?" Fu Yan asked loudly, with a look of fear on his face.

The people in the bar immediately looked at him. The leading man looked at Fu Yan and sneered disdainfully: "Boy, don't disturb us. Didn't you see it's busy here?"

"But I can't watch you bullying my friend." Fu Yan didn't worry about the crowd, and walked directly to the man. The people around him didn't stop him, waiting to see him beaten to pieces.

"Xiao Yan, you..." Rong Lu suddenly became anxious. She wanted Fu Yan to leave quickly, but it seemed that she couldn't leave now.

"Can you let go of Sister Rong Lu?" Fu Yan grabbed the leading man's wrist and asked very politely.

"Hmph! Brat, you think you are... ahhh!" The leading man was about to laugh at this weakling who overestimated his abilities, when suddenly he felt severe pain in his wrist, as if his bones were about to be crushed!

Fu Yan grabbed his wrist and swung it to the side. The leading man fell to the ground, holding his hand and howling in pain. Fu Yan's clear cat eyes showed no emotion. He glanced at the other person indifferently and then looked away. Rong Lu was stunned and said with a smile: "Sister Rong Lu, are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." Rong Lu replied blankly before she could react.

"You brat! What did you do to Brother Yuan?!" The people around him came back to their senses and looked at Fu Yan in surprise. They looked at each other, gritted their teeth and rushed towards Fu Yan, wanting to teach him a lesson. .

Fu Yan quickly pushed Rong Lu to the corner. He picked up an empty wine bottle on the bar and hit the man on the head with the bottle. The glass shattered with a crash and the body of the person hit was stunned. , and fell down bleeding.

Fu Yan grabbed the broken bottle mouth, bent down to avoid the fist swung from the side, and pierced the sharp glass at the bottle mouth into the opponent's abdomen with his backhand, causing blood to seep into the opponent's clothes.

"Ahhh!" The man covered the wound in panic, feeling the stinging pain in his abdomen and the fear of blood loss in his brain.

The others hesitated, but Fu Yan was not going to let them go. He rushed towards them in turn. His body was as light as a swallow. He looked very thin, but his punches and kicks were very powerful, three or two times. He beat everyone to the ground and groaned in pain, but his breathing was not disturbed.

"Xiao Yan! Amazing!" Rong Lu looked full of admiration and gave Fu Yan a thumbs up.

Fu Yan smiled sheepishly, his dimples popping out again. He was sweet and obedient, as long as he ignored the people at his feet who were beaten to pieces by him.

Rong Lu called the security guards in the central area and took the troublemakers away. The two straightened the overturned tables and chairs, cleaned up the broken glass, and after cleaning up for more than half an hour, they finally restored the bar to its original state.