Chapter 18: The Imprisoned Mermaid ④ (H, bound)

-----text-----

"I want you to be bound to the five of us."

Ji Shiyu looked at Fu Yan nestled on the sofa, pushed up his glasses, and smiled gently.

"Ha?!" Fu Yan's eyes widened with disgust on his face: "I don't want it!" After being bound, wouldn't he be crushed by them in the future? !

Ji Shiyu leaned back on the sofa calmly. Hearing Fu Yan's rejection, the smile on his face did not change at all: "I can understand, it must be those three people who were too rude to you, right? I will teach them a lesson when I go back. .”

Fu Yan stared at Ji Shiyu with his big cat eyes, then glanced at Yu Wen who was playing games quietly aside, and secretly cursed in his heart: It's as if you are not rude.

"We need you." Ji Shiyu said in a sincere tone, "Of course, you don't have to agree."

Ji Shiyu looked at Fu Yan who looked surprised and suspicious, and said with a smile: "We can lock you in the bed for every mission."

"……"demon! Fu Yan stared at this ‎‍‌‎‍‌‎‍black‌‍‎‎‌ man, his brain started working rapidly. There were three people he couldn't defeat. If they teamed up for every mission, wouldn't he never be able to escape? Already?

"You have two choices now. First, bind with us. From now on, we will have a purely cooperative relationship. You help us repair our mental power, and we will not interfere with you in other things. You can play whatever you want in the game. We work together in harmony to complete the task; secondly, we tie you to the bed to complete the task, and you cannot leave us until the end of the game."

"These two options, choose the one you like." Ji Shiyu said with a gentle smile.

Fu Yan gritted his teeth. He didn't want to choose anyone, but he couldn't get rid of these guys or beat them. What else could he do? !

"Have you thought about it?" Ji Shiyu looked at Fu Yan's confused look and couldn't help but chuckle.

"...the first one." Fu Yan replied in a low voice reluctantly.

After receiving the answer, Ji Shiyu curled his lips slightly and operated on the virtual screen, "I have sent you the binding application. Just agree to it. Xiaoyan, happy cooperation."

Fu Yan pursed his lips and silently agreed to the applications sent by Ji Shiyu and Yu Wen, but the other three people had not yet sent them.

Ji Shiyu turned off the system, relaxed his collar, took off his glasses, looked at the young man on the sofa opposite with his beautiful red eyes, and said in a gentle but unquestionable voice: "Xiaoyan, it's time to complete the task. ,come over."

Forget it, it’s not bad to have a handsome guy to let him have sex for free! Although he lost the fight, he wanted to show them that he would not lose easily if he did something like this! Fu Yan cheered himself up silently. He walked up to Ji Shiyu, boldly straddled Ji Shiyu's lap, and put his arms around his neck.

"So good." Ji Shiyu's voice was gentle, like coaxing a child. He unbuttoned the buttons he tied with his hands and kissed Fu Yan's soft lips.

"Hmm..." It feels so comfortable... Fu Yan let out a slight moan. Ji Shiyu's kiss was very gentle, changing different angles and gently licking the sensitive upper palate and the soft flesh between the lips and teeth.

It can really repair mental power... Ji Shiyu lowered his eyes and looked at the boy whose cheeks turned red. He touched the boy's slightly red and swollen breasts with his hands and kneaded them very skillfully.

"It hurts..." Fu Yan groaned softly.

"Pinched by the dean?" Ji Shiyu's voice was hoarse. He looked at the red and swollen breasts, lowered his head and sucked it in, sucking the erect nipples with his tongue flexibly.