Chapter 8: Dance and Passion (middle, H, flower hole‍‌‍open‎‌‍‌‎bud‎‍‎)

-----text-----

Lu Linzhi carried Fu Yan into the room that had just been opened. Fu Yan was too well-behaved all the way. He put his arms around the man's neck and gently rubbed the bracelet on his left hand with his right hand.

As soon as he closed the door, Fu Yan's eyes were slightly cold. He pressed lightly with his right hand, and a poisonous needle popped out silently. He saw that it would pierce the man's skin and take away his life in the next second!

"Hmm!" However, his hand could not move. Fu Yan's eyes widened in disbelief. At this moment, Lu Linzhi raised his hand and grabbed his left arm. The poisonous needle could not move any further. .

Fu Yan quickly retracted the poisonous needle, jumped out of Lu Linzhi's arms, and asked fiercely: "Why are you holding my hand so hard?"

Lu Linzhi let go of his hand, looked at Fu Yan's bracelet, and said seriously without changing his expression: "I'm sorry."

Fu Yan was choked again, snorted and ignored him, but he was a little surprised in his heart. Is this person so sensitive to danger? Can he succeed in the assassination? How about... just sneak away?

Fu Yan, who was beginning to worry about his little butt, was struggling. Lu Linzhi took off his suit jacket without saying any nonsense and began to unbutton his shirt.

"You, wait!" Fu Yan panicked, like a kitten with fried fur: "You... you go take a bath first, and then you can do it after taking a bath!" Then he could take the opportunity to escape.

Lu Linzhi stared at Fu Yan with his dark eyes, and said in a deep voice, "No need." As he continued to take off his clothes, his muscular muscles were clearly defined, and his eight-pack abs were strong and full of explosive power.

wood! Straight man! I don’t understand the style! ! ! She has a pretty good figure... No, what's the use of having such a good figure? !

Tbc