Chapter 29: Mysterious Mountain Village ⑨ (Can you not do it tonight?)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Next chapter comes a car tremor~

-----text-----

The next day, the village chief led others to smash open the door of Lu Linzhi's house. He expected to see them unable to move due to the anesthesia. However, what appeared in front of him were six people eating breakfast normally.

"Good morning, village chief~" Mu Chen said with a joking smile.

"Why are you okay?!" the village chief blurted out in disbelief, looking at Fu Yan aside.

"Xiaoyan, what do you want the village chief to do?" Mu Chen asked curiously with a chuckle.

The village chief smashed the pot and completely broke his face. He sneered: "You don't expect it? The man you trust has betrayed you a long time ago!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Fu Yan pulled out the knife that he had taken from the kitchen and appeared behind Lu Linzhi in an instant, with the sharp tip pointed at the opponent's throat.

"Don't move!" Fu Yan shouted coldly. Everyone in the village was shocked by Fu Yan's skills, but Lu Linzhi and the others were very calm in the face of Fu Yan's betrayal.

"Hahaha, good job! Kill him quickly..." The village chief was ecstatic. Before he could finish his words, Ji Shiyu pulled out his pistol and pointed it at him.

"Shut up." Ji Shiyu looked at the village chief under his gold-rimmed glasses as if looking at a corpse.

"Baby, I support you in killing Lu Linzhi." Mu Chen didn't panic at all, but gave Fu Yan a wink.

"I'm serious!" Fu Yan tried his best to keep his face serious, "If you want me not to kill him, unless you promise me something!"

"What is it?" Chi Yanyang asked curiously.

Yu Wen also put down his cell phone and looked at Fu Yan silently.

Fu Yan coughed lightly and negotiated with them seriously in a low voice: "If you don't do it tonight, I will let you go."

"No." Mu Chen and Lu Linzhi rejected it in unison.

"Believe it or not, I killed him?!" Fu Yan angrily stabbed the tip of the knife into Lu Linzhi's neck, leaving a bloody mark. However, the other person's expression did not change at all, as if he could not feel the pain.

"...Xiaoyan, how about you change your request?" Chi Yanyang whispered.

Fu Yan refused to give up, his whole body was still sore! If he is tortured by these beasts who are in heat every day, he will definitely be exhausted. Although it was very comfortable at the beginning... No, he can't be shaken!

Fu Yan's big cat eyes stared at them fiercely: "You guys do this for so long every night, and you don't care that I'm so tired. I don't even exist in your hearts! I want a divorce, ah no, I want to unbind!"

"..." Why does this line seem familiar? Ji Shiyu and Mu Chen looked at each other.

Yu Wen blinked and lowered his head to look at his cell phone. The village chief and villagers who couldn't hear what they were saying were pointed at by Ji Shiyu's pistol and dared not move for the time being. He hoped Fu Yan would stop Lu Lin. Killed successfully.

Chi Yanyang tilted his head. Isn't this the line from the TV series he watched with Xiaoyan last night?

"Xiaoyan, we know it's tiring for you to take care of the family, but we're working outside. No, we're also tired from killing insects outside!" Chi Yanyang sighed and immediately accompanied Fu Yan, speaking in an affectionate tone: "Xiaoyan, we know Wrong, please don't be angry, okay? Let's go shopping with you this week, okay? You can buy whatever you want."