Chapter 7: Dance and Passion (Part 1)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Xiaoyan: I’m finally no longer a herd animal, I’m happy!

Lu Linzhi:…….

-----text-----

Di - mission completed, exiting the game...

Fu Yan opened his eyes and was back in the familiar game room. He moved slightly and frowned in embarrassment - affected by the game, his real body also leaked out, and it seemed that he still had that guy's penis in his butt. Genital, this illusion made him angry and ashamed, and he couldn't help but recall the abominable things Mu Chen did in the game.

That beast had done it twice in the exhibition hall, but he had taken him home and done it again on the bed! In the end, I just buried that thick and long thing inside his body and hugged him to sleep until the game was over!

Fu Yan grinded his teeth angrily and reached out to touch his navel. Fortunately, there was no bulging semen in it.

Fu Yan was not in the mood to watch any more TV series. He went to take a shower a little tired, then fell on the bed, wrapped himself in a quilt, and fell asleep obediently.

The next day, Mu Chen opened the door of Lu Linzhi's room in high spirits and asked with some embarrassment: "Captain Lu, do you feel that I am different from before?"

Lu Linzhi didn't even look at him. Mu Chen often liked to tell jokes. Except for Yan Yang, who would ignore him, everyone else ignored him.

Mu Chen pretended to sigh with grievance: "Well, I'm going to tell you that I found a person whose spiritual power can heal us. Since you are not interested, then I will leave first~"

Lu Linzhi paused while processing the paperwork, and looked at Mu Chen with his sharp black eyes: "Who is it?" After a pause, he remembered what they said when they met last week, "It's the player who killed you last time. ?”

"...I told you it was an accident!" Mu Chen snorted, regaining his composure and explained: "It's him. Yesterday I entered the game, and after having sex, I found that the previous mental damage had recovered a lot."

Lu Linzhi listened seriously with an expressionless face. The mental power of several of them was S level or above. Taking medicine can maintain the stability of mental power for two or three weeks at most. However, in the day or two after the medicine wears off, the mental power will be reduced. It tortures their brains like a knife; they can't find any well-matched players in the game. Not only do they get no treatment at all when they have sex with those people, but they also feel psychological and physical discomfort because they reject strangers. After trying it a few times they lost interest.

But what has to be admitted is that after years of torture, their mental strength has left a lot of hidden wounds. If this continues, their mental strength may soon collapse.

"Is your mental power damaged more seriously than mine? I suggest you get some treatment." Mu Chen said lazily, "Aren't you going to go to another planet to exterminate the Zerg in half a month? You will just finish your treatment next week. "

Lu Linzhi thought for a moment and nodded in agreement: "Okay."

"I knew you would agree. I have asked the people in the treatment department to bind his next mission to you." Mu Chen stood up and prepared to leave. He wanted to say something, but after thinking about it, he shut up and showed his expectation. Smile: "This kitten is very cute, you have to be gentle~"

It's better to be stabbed by a cat's claws and come back dead. Let's see how you laugh at him next time? ! Mu Chen cursed with great hatred in his heart, looking forward to Lu Linzhi being tricked by Fu Yan.