Chapter 17: The Imprisoned Mermaid ③ (Substitute attack is too foul!)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Fu Yan: Those who know the current affairs are heroes. If you can't defeat them, discuss them carefully. If you can defeat them, kill them directly (smile.jpg)

-----text-----

On the fourth day of the game, Fu Yan woke up and was immediately startled - Dean Li was lying in front of the glass water tank staring at him, his eyes full of madness.

Is this person crazy? Fu Yan wandered away in disgust. He had been locked up in the game this time and could not take the initiative to complete the task. He could only rely on the two matches.

Dean Li flipped through the information about mermaids that Ji Shiyu had found, staring at the line "Mermaids can transform into ‎‍human‎‍‌‌ forms, and having sex with mermaids can give you half the life span of mermaids." For a long time Cannot be removed.

He had completely forgotten what Ji Shiyu said, "This information may be fake and can only be used as a reference." The only thing left in his mind was the idea of "how to violate a mermaid."

Ji Shiyu looked at Dean Li's obsessed look and curled his lips slightly. Everything went according to plan.

In the evening, Dean Li sent everyone away, leaving him alone in the research room.

Ji Shiyu and Yu Wen exchanged a look, and the two began to take action. After all, they also had the task of destroying the laboratory. Ji Shiyu was responsible for clearing all experimental data, while Yu Wen was responsible for clearing out all the main leaders of the research institute. Get rid of them all, cut the grass and roots.

In the research room, Dean Li pressed the switch, injected Fu Yan with an anesthetic, and then moved him onto the operating bed.

The beautiful mermaid boy was lying quietly on the bed, with his upper body naked, his pink nipples exposed to the air, and a beautiful fish tail under his flat and white waist.

Dean Li looked at the mermaid at the mercy of others, with a trace of madness in his eyes, and carefully touched the fish's tail with both hands, "You can transform into a human form, right? I promise you, you Become a ‌‎‍‎‌ into a ‎‍human‎‍‌‌, and I will never use you for experiments again.”

Fu Yan looked at Dean Li indifferently and sneered in his heart. If he really believed this nonsense, he would probably fall for this disgusting old man! Now this person is touching him everywhere and it's disgusting!

When Dean Li saw that Fu Yan ignored him, he suddenly became angry. He stretched out his hand and pinched the boy's breasts hard, with both sides of his breasts and head‍‎‌‎ ‌A red mark was left immediately.

"..." Fu Yan gritted his teeth slightly, so disgusting and disgusting!

"I almost forgot. You don't feel anything now, right? I'll let you regain consciousness first. You can feel how comfortable you are later..." Dean Li picked up the scalpel with a smile and said it to Fu Yan. There was a cut on the body, and tiny drops of blood seeped out.

The mermaid's metabolic regeneration ability took effect quickly, and Fu Yan could slowly feel the pain from the wound, as well as the pain from both sides of his chest.

"Do you feel it?" Dean Li noticed that the young man frowned slightly, and smiled obscenely while stroking the young man's snow-white chest with his rough hands, playing with it continuously, "You change back to human form, and I will make you more How about being comfortable?"

Fu Yan lowered his eyes slightly, hiding the murderous look in his eyes, and finally said: "You can let go of my hand so that I can transform into a human form."