Chapter 61: The healing apocalyptic villain (game ends, enter a new game)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Xiao Gong is very angry, Xiao Yan’s butt is going to suffer.

-----text-----

Groups of zombies were turned into coke by Lu Linzhi's thunder and lightning. Lu Linzhi looked at the zombies rushing toward him, moved his fingers slightly, and crackled thunder and lightning swept towards them.

Chi Yanyang's eyes were calm. He pointed his submachine gun at the zombies. The rapid succession of bullets mopped up a large number of zombies. When the bullets were used up, Chi Yanyang threw the gun away, slightly curled his lips, and a ball of fire appeared in the palm of his hand.

Suddenly, there was a bright light behind the zombie group, the zombies' movements slowed down, and everyone's eyes suddenly looked over.

"What's going on?" "What happened?" "There seems to be someone there, Zombie King!"

Lu Linzhi and the others looked forward. The bright white light suddenly made them feel uneasy. The light dimmed slightly. Lu Linzhi and the others quickly saw clearly the slender figure who was fighting against the Zombie King, and their eyes suddenly changed. Gotta be dark.

"Why is Xiaoyan over there?!" Chi Yanyang frowned tightly, unable to help but feel worried.

The light became dazzling again, and the Zombie King let out a sharp scream, and the circle covered by the light became larger and larger, covering all the surrounding zombies!

"Then, those zombies have all turned to gray..." A person with a superpower's voice trembled, with a look of disbelief on his face, "It's so amazing..."

Lu Linzhi looked at the increasingly dazzling light and frowned. Something was wrong. Can Xiaoyan's mental power consume so much superpower at once? Could it be...!

With several loud bangs, Lu Linzhi and the other five suddenly rushed out, increasing their power output to clean up the zombies while running quickly in the direction of Fu Yan!

However, it was still too late.

The screams of the Zombie King gradually weakened, and the light of the healing power became darker and darker. Finally, under everyone's nervous, worried and expectant eyes, the Zombie King turned into dust on the ground, and Fu Yan, Also fell down.

At this time, a vine flew over and gently supported Fu Yan's body.

"Xiao Yan!" Lu Linzhi and the others rushed to Fu Yan's side and saw that Fu Yan's vital signs were gradually weakening. Their minds went blank for a moment and they could not think of any way to save him.

Fu Yan looked at the nervous expressions of the men and wanted to laugh at them, but his body was so overdrawn that he no longer had any strength. He murmured in a weak voice: "See you next week..." After that, he slowly closed his eyes. eyes.

"...Xiaoyan?" Chi Yanyang shouted blankly, but the boy below him didn't respond at all and couldn't even breathe.

This is just a game, next week they will be able to see a lively Xiaoyan... They clearly know it in their hearts, but for some reason, when they look at Fuyan, who is pale and lifeless in their arms, they can't bear it in their minds. Keep thinking about the worst possibilities—what if this happens next time in the real world? They knew Xiaoyan was very strong, but what if something unexpected happened...

"Go back and sort out the list of our possible enemies." Lu Linzhi looked at the others with his dark eyes, and the same thought appeared in each other's eyes: Since they are worried that Xiaoyan will be targeted by their enemies, they can only first All enemies have been cleared.