Chapter 52: The healing apocalyptic villain (I miss you~)

[What the writer wants to say:]

It's so hard to cough... In the next chapter, try to get the little attackers to come out!

-----text-----

After Fu Yan finished eating the instant noodles, he sat on a chair to rest. He opened the virtual system and sent a message to the group chat between the six of them.

Fu Yan: Where are you now?

Mu Chen: Baby, do you miss me?

Mu Chen: We are killing little zombies now~ Baby, please wait a moment♡

Ji Shiyu: We are in city B now, Xiaoyan, where are you?

Fu Yan: I'm in S city.

Chi Yanyang: Xiaoyan, Xiaoyan, Xiaoyan, I miss you so much! ! !

Ji Shiyu: Yangyang, there is a group of zombies a hundred meters behind you.

Chi Yanyang: Got it! I really want Xiaoyan to see my handsome appearance.

Fu Yan: ...you should concentrate!

Fu Yan sighed helplessly and looked at the map. It shouldn't take too long to go from City S to City B. Taking into account the zombies killed on the way and rest at night, it would only take two or three days at most.

Fu Yan: I’ll go to City B to find you!

Lu Linzhi: No, we'll go find you.

Yu Wen: Xiaoyan, the road is dangerous.

Fu Yan: It's okay. I also have superpowers. It's okay to kill zombies today. That's it. It's too late to wait for you to come to me. I'll drive to find you tomorrow.

Ji Shiyu: Xiaoyan, we should be able to clear out the zombies in this area tomorrow. After completing the task, we will pick you up. Why don't you wait any longer?

Fu Yan snorted with a bulging face and resorted to the last resort: "But I miss you!" I want to hold you and sleep together early QAQ

Men:…

Lu Linzhi: Be careful on the road.

Mu Chen: Dear Yanyan, I have told my subordinates that if they see the captain’s wife, they will protect you to the death, so if you see my subordinates, feel free to use them.

Ji Shiyu: We have all told the people in our military region that Xiaoyan should go to them if he needs help.

Fu Yan was helpless: I know, I know, please complete your mission quickly, I will meet you soon!

After chatting with these men for a long time, Fu Yan turned off the message.

"Fu Yan, are you chatting with the bound match?" Gao Lingfeng, a girl with a ponytail, asked in a low voice. Xu Chenxing, another girl with shoulder-length hair, also looked at Fu Yan curiously.

"Yeah~" Fu Yan nodded, pursed his lips and smiled.

"That's great, I haven't found a match that I like at all." Gao Lingfeng sighed.

"Me too." Xu Chenxing hugged his legs with both hands and whispered, "I hate doing that kind of thing."

Gao Lingfeng patted Xu Chenxing's shoulder gently, and Xu Chenxing couldn't help but reveal the grievance in his heart: "Why do you have to let me go through this? I really want to go back... What is the difference between living like this now and selling yourself... "

Fu Yan tilted his head and thought for a moment, then said, "If you don't like it, just commit suicide. We are all going to die anyway."

"..." Xu Chenxing's face turned pale, and she shook her head: "Although I have thought about it, but... I still dare not... Am I very useless..."