Chapter 74: The idol who was fucked by fans (when did he start being targeted???

-----text-----

On this day, Fu Yan came to the company to rehearse as usual. However, his agent came to him and said that the boss was looking for him.

Fu Yan frowned slightly. His boss was a fat middle-aged man in his forties. He always looked at him with obscene eyes, but since he never did anything, he pretended that he couldn't see it.

Fu Yan came to his boss's office. When the boss saw him, he looked at him carefully and then smiled and said, "Fu Yan, you're here. Sit down quickly."

"What do you want from me?" Fu Yan asked calmly.

"Oh, that's it." The boss sighed, showing a look of reluctance, "Fu Yan, you have already held two concerts, and the reviews from fans and the media are very good, but..."

Fu Yan frowned slightly, what does this guy want to do?

"If the company's capital turnover is insufficient, you may not be able to hold the next few tour stops." The boss looked worried.

"How is that possible? It's enough to have calculated it before." Fu Yan said calmly.

"Fu Yan, you are not the only artist in the company." The boss smiled and glanced at Fu Yan's pretty face and slim waist. However, this is the only artist who looks so beautiful and attractive. .

"Then why did you call me here? You couldn't just tell me that the tour couldn't start, right?" Fu Yan noticed the other party's obscene gaze and couldn't help but frown tightly.

"Haha, Xiaoyan is very sensible. You are indeed the person I like." The boss finally revealed his true purpose at this time, "Although the company has no money, I have money. As long as you follow me, let alone the whole country." We’re on tour, you can tour abroad if you want!”

"Xiaoyan, you know that I'm usually very nice to you, right? Besides, your fans are looking forward to your tour so much, so you don't want to let them down, right?"

Fu Yan looked coldly at the obscene middle-aged man in front of him. Is this man threatening him? Although he really wants to tour and stand on stage, it doesn't mean he has to accept this insult!

"Xiaoyan, how do you think about it? I'm not very patient." The boss looked confident that he had a chance to win. "Of course you can refuse, but... your contract still has several years left, and you may never have a chance again. Appeared in front of the public.”

"I've thought about it." Fu Yan smiled slightly and walked towards the boss.

The greasy old man had a smile on his face, and he stretched out his hand to hug Fu Yan, but the next second, he hit him hard in the face with a heavy punch!

Fu Yan ignored the other man's wails and beat the old man hard with a cold face. Since he was about to be buried in the snow, a beating would be in vain!

Fu Yan finished venting freely, looked at the other party moaning in pain, and sneered, "Want to threaten me? Go ahead and dream!" After saying that, Fu Yan left without looking back.

On the other side, next door to Fu Yan's house, Lu Linzhi and the others were in a room. In the middle of the wall of the room were dozens of camera shots, and the places where these shots were taken actually covered Fu Yan's home and company— —The living room, bathroom, and bedroom of Fu Yan's home, Fu Yan's rehearsal room, dressing room, etc. at the company... The dense candid shots make people feel numb.

On the other walls of the room, there are countless photos of Fu Yan, including magazine photos of Fu Yan, and even more candid photos of Fu Yan. Several of them are enlarged photos from the last time she was a pastor. Chen took photos of Fu Yan being filled with semen by them.