Chapter 28: Mysterious Mountain Village ⑧ (Xiaoyan is indeed the same kind~)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Fu Yan: I worry about my old waist every night.

-----text-----

On the fourth day of the mission, Lu Linzhi took others to deal with buyers outside the village. Only Ji Shiyu and Fu Yan were left in the village to observe every move of others.

The two were wandering around the village. When the villagers saw them, they greeted them perfunctorily.

"Aren't you even pretending now?" Fu Yan leaned close to Ji Shiyu's ear and complained softly, "It seems you are not very powerful, they dare to resist~"

The gentle smile on Ji Shiyu's face deepened and he said softly: "This is what happens to people who cannot see their abilities clearly. They often have the illusion that they can win."

"But it doesn't matter. They will disappear from this world soon. Let them be happy now." Ji Shiyu glanced at the surrounding villagers, his eyes were cold, but he still had a gentle smile on his face.

Fu Yan pretended to be scared and said, "It's so scary~", and then Ji Shiyu smiled and pinched his cheek as punishment.

The two of them looked so close, and Tan Yan in the corner was so angry that she spent so much energy to please everyone around Brother Lu, but they ignored her, but when she faced this male vixen So close!

Tan Yan glanced at a man not far away. He had been her pet licker since childhood. No matter what she asked him to do, he would do it.

The man rushed to Fu Yan and Ji Shiyu, looking at Fu Yan with a hint of contempt: "Brother Ji, do you like this man?"

He looked at Fu Yan, who looked confused, and said loudly: "Brother Lu is also very good to you. If you still know how to write the word "honest", you shouldn't get involved with Brother Lu and Brother Ji at the same time!"

"..." Fu Yan seemed to be hurt by the other party's words, with an expression on the verge of tears: "Then what do you think I should do?"

Ji Shiyu smiled coldly and looked at the man in front of him silently.

Seeing that Ji Shiyu didn't interrupt him, the man thought that Brother Ji must also think he was right, and he became more confident: "Brother Ji is so good to you, you live a good life with Brother Ji, Brother Lu, there is someone better than you I love him, so just don’t bother Brother Lu anymore.”

Fu Yan suddenly realized: "The person you are talking about cannot be Miss Tan Yan, right?"

"Of course, everyone in our village supports Tan Yan and Brother Lu being together, right?" The man looked at the villagers aside, and everyone nodded in agreement. The man said matter-of-factly: "People like you should not I know how much Xiaoyan likes Brother Lu, and she has always been devoted to Brother Lu, so for the sake of everyone, you should not pester Brother Lu again in the future."

Fu Yan poked Ji Shiyu's chest and sighed pitifully: "You heard it, everyone thinks I shouldn't hang out with you, so for everyone's good, you should let me go..."

"Who are you?" Ji Shiyu hugged Fu Yan with one hand, glanced at everyone present with a smile, pulled out a pistol with the other hand, and pulled the trigger on the man in front of him without hesitation!

"Bang!" There was a gunshot, and the man who just now was speaking nonsense words fell down with his eyes wide open, struggling on the ground in pain, and blood instantly seeped into his chest.

The villagers nearby were immediately frightened to the point of not moving, their faces full of horror, and they looked at Ji Shiyu as if they were looking at demons.