Chapter 2: The appearance of the herd beast

"H-Hello, my name is Yang Ze, and I am your, uh, husband..." Yang Ze's eyes showed a hint of surprise when he saw Fu Yan's look. He quickly stood up straight and greeted nervously.

"Hello, my name is Fu Yan." Fu Yan smiled shyly. It seemed that his task target was a bit easy to handle.

Fu Yan welcomed the person in, and they sat at the dining table and started eating dinner.

"This is the dish I made. I don't know if it suits your taste." Fu Yan glanced at Yang Ze secretly, looking reserved and shy.

Yang Ze smiled and kept saying it was delicious. He was very satisfied with the target of this mission. I wonder how well it matches him. Can I be bound to him?

After dinner, the two sat on the sofa and watched TV. There were fruits on the coffee table.

"Brother Yang Ze, what do you do? I just saw you for the first time and thought you were so powerful." Fu Yan hugged the pillow and asked curiously.

"Haha, I'm in the army." Yang Ze felt a little embarrassed by the compliment.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Fu Yan looked at him in admiration, and then asked in a low voice, somewhat shyly: "Then you also want to complete...the task?"

Yang Ze understood what Fu Yan meant and scratched his head in embarrassment: "Yes, there is nothing we can do about it."

"Can I know why I want to do this kind of thing? I, this is my first time... I'm a little scared..." Fu Yan frowned slightly, like a poor kitten, which people couldn't help but comfort.

Yang Ze quickly wanted to explain: "This is because..." Just as he was about to say the words, he suddenly remembered the rules of the game and stopped. He struggled for a while, but still did not dare to violate the rules and could only be vague. He explained: "Just understand that we need it."

"Okay, then my next task target will still be you, Brother Yang Ze?" Fu Yan's eyes were filled with anticipation.

"If we have a good match in that aspect, then we can be bound and we can do tasks together."

"But I'm not mentally prepared to do that kind of thing...can't I not do it?" Fu Yan pursed his lips in grievance and looked at Yang Ze pleadingly.

"Sorry...if you don't do this, the game won't be over." Yang Ze lowered his head with a flash in his eyes and whispered.

"That's it..." Fu Yan sighed slightly and said helplessly: "Since Brother Yang Ze refuses to tell the truth, then I can only use other methods~"

"What?" Yang Ze was stunned. When he raised his head, he saw a knife flashing in front of him. The next second, Fu Yan appeared in front of him. His neck was pressed against the sharp fruit knife on the coffee table. If he moved even a little, his throat would be slit with a knife.

Yang Ze's body stiffened and he looked at Fu Yan in disbelief. Cold sweat flowed from his forehead. What happened? Has this person been pretending since he walked in?

"Brother Yang Ze, I don't want to hurt you. As long as you answer a few questions, I can let you go!" Fu Yan said with a smile, his two dimples were very cute.

"W-what do you want to ask?" Yang Ze squeezed out a voice from his throat.

"First question, you said you are from the army. Are the other players in the game the same? Is this game just for your army?" Fu Yan's hand holding the knife was slightly strong, and his big black and white eyes flickered. "Brother Yang Ze, don't try to lie. Although I have a good temper, my temper is not good."

"Yes, others too..." Yang Ze replied cautiously.

Fu Yan looked at his expression and raised his lips slightly, "Then the second question, why do you want to participate in this game? In other words, what do you want to get from us?"