Chapter 55: The healing apocalyptic villain (H, front and back ‍‌‎small‎‍‎‍‌hole

Chapter 55: The healing apocalyptic villain (H, front and back ‍‌‎small‎‍‎‍‌holes‎‍‌‍‌ being ‎‎co‍‎‎‌, ‍‍‌oral‌‍‎‍‌‌‌‍‌‎‍face‎‎‌‍shoot‍‌‎‍‎)

-----text-----

"Um...you guys, please be gentle...there is someone outside...haha~" Fu Yan knelt on the bed, trying hard to hold back the sound. The buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, revealing a slender waist and chest as white as jade, Yu Wen's bones The clear palms were kneading the two red spots on his chest very patiently.

Yu Wen hugged Fu Yan from behind, and his beautiful and slender fingers seemed to be playing the piano, massaging the boy's slightly raised breasts. The boy's skin was smooth and elastic, and was being played by the man. Slowly swollen, the small nipples stood upright in the air sensitively.

"Uh ah ~ Yu Wen... so comfortable..." Fu Yan's eyes were red and his face was full of spring. He moaned softly and pushed his chest slightly into the man's hand. He had to admit that he did miss these guys. , including his body.

"Xiaoyan is so cute..." Chi Yanyang took off his shirt. The blue highlighted curly hair made Chi Yanyang look more cool and handsome. He kissed her. He opened the corner of Yan's mouth and opened Fu Yan's knees with both hands, exposing the pink and clean flower hole in front of him.

Chi Yanyang rubbed Fu Yan's soft vagina‎‍‍‎‌lips‍‌‌‎, and played with his sensitive vagina with his fingers. Fu Yan suddenly let out a soft moan and his waist softened. , hugged tightly by Yu Wen behind him.

"Xiaoyan, the water is flowing so quickly." Chi Yanyang opened the flower hole and stretched his thick and long middle finger in. He probed in slightly and noticed the soft ‍‌‎small‎‍‎‍‌hole‎ ‍‌‍‌There was a sticky liquid‎‍‎‌.

Fu Yan turned his face away in shame, and his voice was slightly breathy, but sweet and delicate, as if honey was about to flow out: "Because, um... I miss you..."

Tbc