Chapter 27: Mysterious Mountain Village ⑦ (‍‎‌‎‌High‍‌H‍‌, bathroom mirror play)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Fu Yan: Lu Linzhi, a piece of wood who can seriously say shameful things, is so scary!

-----text-----

In the bathroom, two bodies clinging to each other were vaguely visible in the steaming mist. The tall and straight man grabbed the young man's slender calves. His lean and powerful waist kept shaking, and he hit the young man's soft flesh hard again and again. ‎‍‎Small‎‌‍‍‍‌‌‎‍‎, the sound of water from the shower could not cover up the fierce sound of flesh slapping.

"Haah... um..." Fu Yan stood slightly on tiptoe. Being teased by the big cock, he was completely unsteady and could only cling to Lu Linzhi. He was full of joy. Her face was flushed with lust, and her soft moans echoed in the small bathroom with each deep thrust.

"Uh ah - so deep..." Lu Linzhi seemed to be particularly excited today... Fu Yan raised his fragile neck, and the sexual organ in his body suddenly penetrated into the deepest part, grinding the narrow uterine opening, and felt a huge pleasure. Exploded instantly!

The hot water soaked their hair. Lu Linzhi pushed aside Fu Yan's wet bangs, lowered his head and kissed his forehead, followed the tip of his nose down, and kissed Fu Yan's pink lips fiercely!

The big tongue drove straight in, licking every inch of the young man's mouth, sucking until the base of Fu Yan's tongue was numb, and saliva fell from the corners of his mouth.

"Hmm..." Fu Yan's breathing was rapid. Lu Linzhi's thick and long penis rubbed the sensitive points in his body. Every time he thrust, his body trembled and bursts of heat flowed out, making the man ‍‌‍‎‎ thrust and thrust. ‌‍‍‎‎ becomes smoother.

Lu Linzhi himself didn't talk much. In the past, when it came to sex, he had always just completed the task, finished it quickly and then ended it; but today, he found that he couldn't control his emotions... Lu Linzhi's dark eyes stared at the girl immersed in the scene. In the midst of love and desire, Fu Yan's thrusts became more and more fierce. Is it because the other party's mental strength was too matched with his? Or is it because of... what the other party said?

Lu Linzhi didn't want to get entangled. No matter what the reason was, this person belonged to them anyway.

Lu Linzhi left marks one after another on the boy's fair skin. Some of the marks from last night had not yet been erased and were covered with new hickeys. Lu Linzhi pushed his penis to the small ‎‌‍‍‌‌‎‍‎ Deep down, the soft flesh inside tightly wrapped around the shaft and sucked, and the pleasure rushed up to the brain along the spine, making him let out a sexy low gasp.

"Hmm~ Slow down...ah!" Fu Yan's eyes were misty. He hugged Lu Linzhi's neck tightly. The thick thing supported his body and brought him terrible pleasure. There is a suffocating feeling of addiction.

Lu Linzhi went crazy ‍‎菏‌‍‎‌‍playing with the boy’s tight and soft ‎‍‎small‎‌‍‍‍‌‌‎‍‎. He kneaded the other person’s round and upright little butt with one hand, and then took advantage of the other person not paying attention. A slender finger inserted into the anus hole.

"Um, don't..." Fu Yan's body trembled slightly, and his small ‎‎‌‍‍ acupuncture point ‌‌‎‍‎ was gurgling with water, and the ‍‎‎‌ju‎ ‎‌Acupoint‎‎In these few missions, I have gradually become familiar with the breath of ‍‎love‎‌desire‌‌‎‍. After inserting my fingers, it can’t wait to secrete intestinal juice, and the soft flesh on the inner wall happily wraps around it. Go up.

Lu Linzhi was breathing heavily, and the desire in his eyes became even hotter. He suddenly added two fingers and roughly kneaded and dug into Fu Yan's back hole. The young man's body couldn't help but tense up. , clamping his ‍‌‍‌‎meat‎‌‎‍‌rod‎‌ tightly.