Chapter 45: The doted fake young master (H, forced penetration)

[What the writer wants to say:]

Continue to eat meat in the next chapter!

-----text-----

The banquet was about to end, and Xiao Yize invited Fu Yan to play at his home. Fu Yan was about to agree when Lu Linzhi's deep voice came from behind.

"Xiao Yan, come here." Lu Linzhi didn't even look at Xiao Yize beside him, but stared at Fu Yan with his dark eyes.

Fu Yan pursed his lips slightly: "What do you want from me? I'm going to play at Jize's house later."

After hearing this, Mu Chen laughed angrily. He walked up to Fu Yan and leaned slightly close to Fu Yan's ear, as if whispering gently: "If you go, then I can't guarantee whether he will be alive tomorrow... …”

Fu Yan looked at Mu Chen in disbelief, hesitating in his heart. They seemed very angry...

Fu Yan looked at Xiao Yize apologetically and said that he couldn't go today. Xiao Yize quickly said it was okay, said goodbye to Fu Yan and left quickly. God knows how stressful it was for him to be stared at by five people there!

Fu Yan sent Xiao Jize away and turned around to see the five men in front of him all focusing on him. He snorted softly: "You are threatening me now." After saying that, he walked straight to his room. The man behind him They followed without saying a word.

Arriving in the room, Chi Yanyang frowned unhappily and said, "Xiaoyan, don't be so close to others, you are ours."

Fu Yan sat on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed and looked at them like a proud cat: "Why? I remember that we are just a cooperative relationship. When we were bound, we also said that you will not interfere with my affairs, so It has nothing to do with you who I like."

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and said in a dangerous tone: "Do you like him?"

"He's very nice, I feel good." Fu Yan did not answer directly.

Ji Shiyu looked at Fu Yan thoughtfully.

Mu Chen was furious and couldn't hear any words of affirmation from Fu Yan. He slightly raised his lips without emotion and sneered: "Since you like him, I have no choice but to kill him."

"No!" Fu Yan was so angry that Mu Chen stood up. He didn't want anything to happen to Xiao Yize because of him.

"If you dare to kill him, then I will never enter the game again!" Fu Yan glared at Mu Chen angrily.

Mu Chen could no longer restrain his anger. He grabbed Fu Yan's hand, pinched the other person's chin, lowered his head, and bit the soft lips hard!

"Ugh!" It hurts! Fu Yan frowned slightly, Mu Chen's tongue swept hard in his mouth, making the base of his tongue numb. He tried hard to push the other person's tongue out, but Mu Chen sucked it harder.

Lu Linzhi, who had been silent all this time, had a cold face, took off Fu Yan's pants, then released his thick penis, lifted one of Fu Yan's legs, and pushed his penis into the anus. Insert into the ‎‎acupoint‌‍.

"Wait, uh--!" Fu Yan's pupils shrank. Lu Linzhi's big cock behind him was not fully erect yet, but it was not something he could easily swallow. It was so thick. The genitals forced their way into the dry vagina, and the excessive pain suddenly made Fu Yan burst into tears.

Lu Linzhi firmly held the struggling Fu Yan, his eyes were dark, burning with suppressed anger and desire‍‎‎‌‌fire‎‌‍. The chicken ‍‌‎‌‎ba‎‍‎ penetrated deep into the ‎‎‍small‌‍‌‍hole‎‌‍‌‎!