Chapter 24: Mysterious Mountain Village ④ (‎‌‍‎Gao‎‌‍H‎‌, Xiaoyan was ‌‍‍‎菏‍‌‍‎‎

Chapter 24: Mysterious Mountain Village ④ (‎‌‍‎Gao‎‌‍H‎‌, Xiaoyan was ‌‍‍‎菏‍‌‍‎‎ into a mess)

-----text-----

The mountain village was very quiet at night, with insects chirping from time to time in the forest. From a wooden house located on the edge of the village, there was a faint sound of melodious crying, which made people feel itchy.

It's a pity that few villagers dare to disturb this place, so no one will know that the five dangerous men who don't eat anything, are playing with them wantonly. The young master from the city who was just caught last night.

"Well..." Fu Yan's face was flushed, and the bangs in front of his forehead were soaked with sweat. His face seemed to be in pain and joy as he swallowed the thick cock that went in and out of his mouth. His breath was filled with the man's breath. Fishy smell of genitals and toe hair.

Lu Linzhi and Chi Yanyang had been fucking for more than half an hour. The boy's lower body was wet, with the fluid flowing out and Fu Yan's semen ejaculating. The ‌‍‍ liquid‌‌‎ soaked a large pool of traces on the sheets, and the ‎‌ thrust‍‍‍‎‎‌‍ kept making a gurgling sound.

Mu Chen felt that doing it with his hands was not enough, so he tsked lightly and urged the other beasts: "Hurry up and cum for me!"

"Ah? How can it be so fast?" Chi Yanyang protested reluctantly, pushing his waist forward hard to the depths of the chrysanthemum acupoint, and rubbing it against the center of the acupoint. It feels so good that I am panting and thrusting wildly!

Lu Linzhi glanced at Fu Yan who was being fucked into a mess. He silently grasped the young man's waist and began to thrust upwards ferociously. The ‌head‍‌‎‌ hits the uterine mouth deep in the ‌‎‎‎‌‌ hole, tentatively breaking into the narrow and delicate uterus!

"Ugh...!" His stomach was about to be stabbed... Fu Yan was so stimulated by Lu Linzhi's fierce strength that he wanted to struggle. Terrible pleasure exploded in his body, and his sensitive lower abdomen twitched slightly, ‌‎‍‎‍small‎ The ‎‌‌holes ‌‎ tightened crazily.

"Hmm!" Ji Shiyu groaned, and Fu Yan's teeth accidentally scratched his genitals.

Yu Wen's beautiful eyebrows were lowered, and the erect penis underneath him didn't feel like ejaculation at all. It wasn't enough, he wanted more.

‌‍‌‎‎‌‍‎Lu Linzhi and Chi Yanyang, who were holding their ‌‎‍‎‍small ‎‎‌‌holes, sprinted like crazy. Ji Shiyu couldn't hold back, and deepthroated his penis again and again, squeezing his penis into the boy's narrow throat. , the three of them violently thrust and penetrated each other hundreds of times, and finally released their semen, thrusting deep into each other and ejaculating!

"Uh--!!" Fu Yan was trembling all over, and his small acupoints on the front and back were convulsing crazily, with orgasms and orgasms! The big cock in his throat ejaculated rich ‍‎‍semen, and he was forced to swallow, swallowing the fishy-smelling semen.

And the two thick penises that were buried deep in his body were pressed against the center of his hole without any politeness, and he ejaculated to the fullest! Lu Linzhi's eyes were fierce, and he suppressed Fu Yan who was trying to struggle. His big head penetrated the delicate opening of the uterus, and he ejaculated a belly full of thick semen!

Fu Yan's whole body was covered in turbid semen, making him dirty and obscene.

Mu Chen's throat moved slightly, and the big purple cock under him trembled, becoming even bigger.

Lu Linzhi and Chi Yanyang pulled out their genitals with satisfaction. Mu Chen took Fu Yan's body, which was limp, and moved it to Lu Linzhi's position. He thrust the ferocious and thick big cock with a loud squeak. Got in!