Chapter 27

I had already stashed it in one of my drawers after putting on the sweatshirt.

Gianna: Is there supposed to be a remote with it?

I'm not seeing any buttons on it.

Bawdy: I downloaded the app and got it set up.

An app would have been helpful at the restaurant when the other one shit itself.  Although, I'm sure it needed to not be inside of me to connect the bluetooth.

Gianna: Can I call you?

Bawdy: I'm still out with some people, but put it in. Sounds like you deserve a reward after working so hard. Too bad I'm not actually with you.

I really do wish that he was here too. I get up a bit too excited from my bed and grab the vibrator. I'm not sure how he's going to know exactly what I want and need without looking at me, but this seems like a fun end to my night.

After crawling back on top of my sheets, I pull down my underwear leaving me just in his large sweatshirt. I let him know once it's in. I wonder if he's going to give me a countdown or some sort of warning before he starts. I lie back and look at my phone waiting for him to respond and- fuck.

Without any heads up, he starts it on a lower setting. My body initially tenses from being caught off guard, but I ease into it and start to let myself finally relax. I truly believe that working hard should always be rewarded.

Sure I had some help from the Adderall, but I still got my shit done. This is exactly the type of stress reliever that I need. I could have just lied here and fantasized about Bawdy until I fell asleep. He knew exactly what I wanted and he's on the other side of the country.

I hear my phone ding, and I open my eyes to look. I didn't even realize that my eyelids had started to close, and I devoted all of my energy to feeling the pleasure coming from my clit.

Bawdy: Having fun?

Gianna: Don't stop.

He doesn't respond but does increase the speed. My mouth opens a bit and a small moan escapes my mouth as I let myself go and enjoy this. I'm serious when I say that he shouldn't stop. I'd let him play with me all night, my enjoyment completely at his mercy.

I'm going to have to take a look at this app when he gets back. With how much he's switching around the settings, he must just have it open on his phone. I wonder if any one is close enough to be looking over his shoulder to see what he's doing. That leads me to wonder if his friends or whoever he is with would even know that he's doing stuff with me. I'd like to think that he talks about me with them. At least his band members know who I am.

My phone dings again, and I have to work to focus on the letters on my screen. My brain is starting to turn to mush from all of the stimulation.

Bawdy: Use your fingers too.

He's not even here and he's giving me instructions, and I find that in itself really fucking hot.

Gianna: Whatever you say.

Bawdy: I'd be careful giving me all of that power.

I've proven that I'm not very careful around him with some of the stupid shit that we've done together, and he should know that. Let him do whatever he wants to me while far away, and I know it will be even better once we're back together.

I start to swirl my finger around on my clit, and I realize how dripping wet I am already. I fully relax backwards. I hear another ping on my phone, but I can't get myself to take a look at it.

I can tell that I'm close to an orgasm, building up towards my only goal for the rest of the night. My mind drifts back to thinking of Bawdy actually being here. I imagine him wrapping his hand around my throat and him plunging into me until I'm completely filled with his dick.

He's so big that it's not even possible to fit all of it. Granted he's way taller than me, but I've learned that being tall doesn't always mean that they're big everywhere. Luckily for me, Bawdy has the best of both worlds.

My phone dings again, but I continue to play with myself as the vibrations increase, directing all of my focus to the heat between my legs.

Warmth continues building around my pussy and spreads throughout the rest of my body, engulfing me in a strong orgasm. I can't form any more thoughts or even visualize Bawdy with me anymore. My mind goes completely blank, and I'm only aware of my increased breathing and the dopamine leaking into every inch of me.

I ride out the high of the orgasm and finally open my eyes after recovering. I remove the vibrator and look at my phone.

Bawdy: Let me know when you're close, baby girl.

It's a little late for that.

Bawdy: I'm going to take your silence as you saying that you are. Although we know that you're never quiet when you're with me, little slut.

He knows me too well already. But, it would take his dick slamming into me to really get me screaming his name and moaning.

How does one even reply after getting such a strong orgasm from someone in another state.

Gianna: You'd be right.

Bawdy: You know I'll make up for not actually being with you when I'm there. Sleep tight (just like that pussy of yours).

Bawdy: Damn, I should have put cameras in your room for *security* purposes.

I love his little cringy jokes, and I love how he makes me feel. I don't think anyone has ever cared about me this much and made me feel so special.