Chapter 64

Bawdy is playing at a different venue tonight. It's a lot bigger than the usual place that he plays at most weekends. There's no VIP section at this place, so we're just dancing in the general admission area of the crowd.

I started getting used to not being in super crowded spaces while at concerts, but it feels good to be back in the mix of people around me. The crowd already seems really excited during the openers, so I know it's going to be a good night. As much as I can just have fun with my friends, the whole experience is better when all the people around are just as hyped about the performer.

Bawdy was a bit skeptical about me being out in the crowd, but I assured him that Iris and Kennedy won't leave my side. No creeps will be grabbing me tonight with my girls around to fight them off.

He texted me to at least come backstage before he went on. I bring Iris and Kennedy backstage with me, and they keep themselves busy having a drink with the rest of his band and some of the other girls that are backstage as well.

Bawdy wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his side. "Come back into my dressing room with me," he whispers into my ear.

He doesn't have to ask me twice.

"I'll meet you all back here," I say to Iris and Kennedy.

"We go on in 20." His guitar player says while raising an eyebrow.

Bawdy shrugs off the comment and grumbles something about the show starting when he wants. Although I know that he wouldn't want to make the crowd wait longer. He's on time when he really needs to be.

As we're walking back towards the dressing room he says, "I could've said 20 minutes is more than enough, but I know you like it long."

I blush. He's not wrong.

We've never been ones for quickies. We both know that if we start, he won't be making it to the show. Especially if we're fucking. Other stuff alone could be done with a time limit, but I like it when he takes his time with me.

"We always have after the show," I say, and he smiles.

"Looking forward to it, baby girl," he says while opening the door for me to his dressing room.

He closes the door and stumbles over to sit down. He seems more tipsy than usual before a show. Or maybe I'm the one stumbling.

"Come here," he says reaching out an arm and pulling me to sit on top of him.

I'm straddling him and sarcastically ask, "What happened to waiting until after?"

His eyes meet mine, and I feel our connection lighting on fire. "Never said I didn't want to tease you a little."

If he starts this, I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to hold back. I'm going to want more. I'm going to want him to-

Fuck. That feels too good already.

All he has done is start to move his fingers around on my clit through my clothes. I'm wearing black leather pants with red stitching. The waistband isn't that tight, so he could easily slip his hand inside, but he keeps his fingers on the outside.

I rub my hips against him, trying to keep myself under control. We haven't had sex in a week, and the build up is definitely getting to me. I use to go way longer without having sex, and I never cared before. But it had never been as good as it is with him. He makes me feel so good in so many ways.

Of course the orgasms feel good. Great. Amazing. Fantastic. So good that I could probably make myself cum just thinking about them. But, I also just love having him against my body. I love being close to him, and there's no way to get closer than him literally being inside of me.

Bawdy likes to take control, but I also feel like I could be in control whenever I want.

He continues teasing me and begins to kiss my neck. I naturally grind against him and can feel how hard he is. One quick unzip of his pants, and I'd have his dick springing out.

I let out a small moan as he works his tongue along my neck, swirling it and applying pressure in all the right places. He smirks and puts his fingers in the waistband of my pants. When he said he was going to tease me, he really meant it. We both know that if he takes this too far, then he won't be making it out to the show on time. That doesn't stop him from starting to press against me where my opening would be. Even with the fabric between us, I'm still exploding with sensations.

My gaze dips down to his arm as he moves it to keep playing with me. I catch a glimpse of the tattooed G on his arm, and I find myself getting even more turned on. I didn't even know that was possible.

"Do you like it when I tease you?" He asks starting to pull his fingers away.

"Yes," I start to say. "But, no, more would be good."

He laughs lowly. "Is someone inpatient?"

I nod my head. He smiles, clearly pleased with himself. He pulls on my pants and underwear to help put it back into place, since he started pushing it in between my lips, giving me a wedgie.

I climb off of his lap while he adjusts his dick. "You tease me just by existing," he says while leaning in to give me a kiss.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a baggie of coke. "Want any?" He asks casually as if offering me a glass of water.

"Yeah, sure," I say while shrugging. He already made my body start to shut down when he started touching me. I could use something to wake me up more.

"Finger," he says while reaching out to me. The perks of having long nails. They work great to scoop up some coke. A thought that I would have never had before Bawdy.

When a lot of people think about drugs, they always assume there's a lot of peer pressure involved, but I've never felt pressured by Bawdy to do anything. I could have said no, and I don't think he would have thought of me any differently.

He doesn't make doing coke his personality (unlike how some tabloids like to portray him).

We take our bumps, and I wince as I finish inhaling. "Good shit, right?" He says with a huge smile on his face.

Never would have thought that there's different levels of goodness when it came to stuff like this. Bawdy has definitely taught me a lot about these sort of things.

But he has also taught me a lot about myself. He's taught me how to communicate better and how to work with someone who you love.

The drugs and partying are just extra bonuses.

I respond by reaching up and kissing him, pressing myself firmly against his body. His hand moves to the back of my head, and we start to lose ourselves in one another.

There's a knock on the door, and we both groan. "Meet me backstage after," Bawdy says while playfully moving his hand to the front of my throat. He squeezes lightly and leans down to give me one more kiss.

He opens the door and basically drags me along back to everyone. My legs are jello thinking about him. "Let's do this shit," Bawdy says enthusiastically to the rest of his band. This is going to be a good fucking show. I can feel it in my bones.