Chapter 59

Whatever Bawdy gave me must finally be wearing off. My eyes are still closed, but I'm now conscious of a dream. Bawdy is up against me, slightly grinding at me from behind while moving his hand down along my body.

I'm really hyperaware of this dream, almost like it's actually happening. I finally find the strength to pull myself out of my dream, but it turns out that it wasn't a dream. Either that or I'm entering some dream inception universe.

I turn my head to glance behind me, and Bawdy has his arm wrapped around me, and I can feel his dick up against my butt. Before I question how long he has been there, my focus turns to my nausea and pain, or actually my lack of. I feel so much better, but it is dark outside, so I must have been out for a while.

"Feeling better?" Bawdy whispers near my ear. I can smell the whiskey on his breath, but I'm beginning to associate that scent with a homey feel.

"As good as new," I reply, and I truly mean it.

Bawdy moves his hand down towards between my thighs. "I can make you feel even better," he says.

He goes to start rubbing on the outside of my pajama pants. I put my hand on top of his to stop him. "Still bleeding though."

He continues to move his hand to touch me. I know that he can definitely feel my pad, and I all of a sudden feel self conscious. "I'm not afraid of blood," he says while running his fingers along my waistband.

I'm usually not one for period sex. It can get a bit messy, and all these white sheets are dangerous. "I don't want to get anything on the bed," I say.

"I'd just pay for new sheets, so who cares?" He asks as if the answer was obvious. "Actually, I have a better idea." I'm glad that he has another idea, because I'd die from embarrassment knowing that someone would have to come in and change these sheets.

Bawdy picks me up and carries me into the bathroom, setting me down on the counter. He turns on the shower and takes off his shirt, revealing all of his muscles. I don't know if it has to do with whatever medicine that he gave me, but I feel like he's never looked hotter before. I trace along all of his tattoos, eating him with my eyes.

"I needed to shower anyways," he says while shrugging. "And I read that making you cum will help with cramps."

"Why were you reading about that?" I ask while watching him unzip his pants.

"I was looking up how to make you feel better this morning, and that was the most fun answer," he says with a smirk.

Not only did he get me a bunch of stuff to help make me feel better, but he also did research to try to help me. Granted that both of us are benefiting from this option. But, I know that he would have done anything to help me.

"Get in here," he says to me. I slip off my t-shirt and jump onto the floor. I try to turn around to shield myself while getting rid of my pad.

"Sorry, I just need to-," I start to say.

"Don't be sorry. You never have to hide anything from me," Bawdy interjects. This boy makes me feel so good on the inside and outside.

I quickly make my way into the shower, hoping that no blood drips out. Even after Bawdy's words, I just don't want to be leaving my blood around a hotel if I can help it.

The shower is huge with a ceiling waterfall, a regular shower head, and a detachable shower head. There's also a marble bench along the backside where not as much water is hitting.

The temperature is perfect, and I find myself moving towards Bawdy underneath the waterfall water. His hair is wet and clinging to his face. As he grabs on to my waist to move us out of the direct hit from the water, he tousles his hair with his free hand. Beads of water travel down from his hair. I'm jealous that they're touching his body and I'm not.