Chapter 52

I turn towards him and wrap my arm around the back of his head, pulling his lips against mine. He meets me with the same aggressive energy. I want him, and he wants me.

I pull back from him, trying to catch my breath. "Are we able to go back to your place?" I ask knowing that I'll barely be able to wait to go somewhere with him.

"I'm not waiting that long for you," he says with a look of urgency in his eyes. Before I can object that we're outside, he leans over the table and blows out the candles. Then, he pushes half the dishes and glasses off onto the ground. I hear some shattering against the ground, but I instantly forget about it when Bawdy scoops me up and sits me on the table.

"Pants off," he commands as he reaches for something beside me. I comply and quickly start pushing my jeans down my legs. He pulls off my shoes and takes my jeans all the way off, letting them fall onto the floor. Hopefully not by any shattered glass.

Bawdy starts to massage my clit through my underwear. I spread my legs more, making it easier for him to touch me. "Have you missed this?" He asks.

"Yes," I squeak out. We aren't even having any skin to skin contact yet, and I'm already losing it. This is the best kind of reward after getting a lot accomplished today.

"I can already feel you through your underwear." I'm aware of the moisture forming. I look down towards where he is touching me. I really wish I would have worn cuter underwear. I just have on a pair of old bikini style ones. Nothing sexy going on here. My ass is fully covered for once.

"These are getting in my way," he adds while still rubbing his fingers. I shift my weight to pick up my butt off the table in order to shimmy off my underwear. Before my hands even get a chance to start pulling, Bawdy holds up a knife and quickly cuts both sides of my underwear.

Guess it's a good thing I wasn't wearing a pair that I actually liked.

Looking satisfied with what he has done, Bawdy sits down in the chair that I was in before. I instinctively move my thighs closer, so I'm not completely exposed to him while he's just sitting down. I'm assuming that he's going to take his pants off.

Instead, he reaches for a bottle of whip cream and pops off the lid.

"What are you-" I start to ask.

"I wasn't finished with dessert yet."

"Oh," I say wondering why he didn't finish eating before he took off my pants. Maybe he just realized that the ice cream would be melted by the time we finish.

He puts his hands on my knees and pushes them outwards, completely spreading my pussy in front of him. I see a smile form across his face. "And, baby girl," he says staring into my eyes, "you are dessert."

Bawdy picks up the whipped cream can and sprays some on my clit and down one of my thighs. The cool sensation is in direct opposition to the heat of desire coursing through my body. He grabs onto my legs again and pulls me closer to him. I put my arms out behind me to stabilize myself and prepare myself for having his mouth against me.

He starts slowly by licking the whipped cream trail that leads up towards in between my thighs. His tongue is warm, and I can feel his hot breath against me after he removes some of the whipped cream.

His tongue continues inching closer to me, and my body aches in anticipation. Finally, his mouth makes its way to my clit. I shutter upon his first impact. His tongue in moving in quicker motions now as he licks off all of the whipped cream. It's making my body more slippery, meaning that his tongue is able to glide effortlessly against my clit.

He brings one of my lips into his mouth with his head between my thighs. He starts to suck on me. I can't take my eyes off his head, watching it move around as he continues tasting me and moves on to eating me. Soon, he'll be completely feasting on my pussy.

Bawdy switches to my other lip, this time biting down just a bit. The sensation is new, and I love it. It leaves tingles on my skin, and I want more. I want him. With my lip between his teeth, he slowly pulls back, stretching it until it has to slide out between his teeth.

He picks his head up and looks at me. I know I already am starting to look disheveled. He's slowly making me fall a part, and I never want to be whole again if it means being with him.

"Fuck, that felt so good," I say.

"Oh, that was just the beginning," he says, sending excitement and anticipation throughout my veins.

Bawdy leans forward, putting his hands behind my butt, and he scoots me completely forward, his mouth crashing against my pussy. His hands move to grip my hips, holding me in place. It's not like I would try to run.

His tongue moves inside of me, swirling is every direction. It's no where near the length of his dick, but he knows how to use it so well. Too well. This thing could be a weapon. Any enemy would fold before him.

I look down at him ravenously eating me out. My legs are completely spread at this point, my knees falling outward. I can't even hold them up anymore.

Bawdy tightens his grip on my hips, causing a moan to escape from my mouth. He pulls me even closer to the edge of the table, and my feet start to fall off. I readjust by putting my legs over his shoulders, and wrapping them around his head.

His pace increases. I can barely hold myself up on my arms any more. My entire body starts to go weak. I let my head go backwards, and I lie my entire back down on the table. I hope I'm not lying on any food, but I don't even care. I can't even tell. All of my sensory perception is being allocated towards my core.

Bawdy continues going at my pussy. Alternating between sticking his tongue inside of me and swirling around on my clit, hitting every sensitive spot on my body. I grab my hands onto the table cloth, feeling my orgasm building inside of me.

My breathing increases, and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I stop thinking and start to just feel.

I feel his hot breath between my thighs.

I feel his tongue stimulating me, moving as if I'm the best thing that he's ever tasted.

I feel myself completely losing control and giving myself over to him.

My mouth falls open as I moan and tense my legs. I ride out the orgasm, although it feels like it might never stop. I certainly wouldn't mind being in this state of nirvana forever. Nothing else to think about besides how fucking good Bawdy makes me feel.

Bawdy lifts his face away from me, letting me recover. I'm finally able to sit myself back up. I move my legs off of his shoulders and let my feet dangle off the edges of the table, still keeping myself spread in front of him.

He looks wildly satisfied with himself. I look like I might never walk again.

I look down at him, feeling superior for once being the one to tower over him. It's an interesting dynamic change. I do love him dominating me completely, but it's fun to feel in power sometimes. It's fun to know that I can have him completely at my mercy in between my legs whenever I want him, and I know that he would never complain.

I'm not sure if I should thank him or applaud him right now. I open my mouth before fully knowing what I'm about to say. Apparently my body knows what it wants even if I can't think straight. "Fuck me," I say quietly.

Bawdy looks up at me. "What was that?"

"I said fuck me," I say louder and with more authority.

"Your wish is my command."