Chapter 39

I can barely recognize him in his current state. His eyes look manic like an evil beast has taken over him.

I stay near the ground, trembling. Tears start to fill my eyes. I really didn't think that he'd hurt me, but maybe I was wrong. Although, I don't think this was really him. I'm in the room with someone who I barely know at the moment.

His chest is pumping, but it looks like his mind is clearly. "Shit," he says realizing what he must have done. "Gianna," he takes a step towards me, causing me to shutter in fear, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"Don't come near me," I say as a few tears escape onto my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really pissed about this. You shouldn't have walked in here."

"You were really scaring me," I say in between sniffles. "I think I should go."

I stand up and walk back out the entrance to start collecting my things.

"Gianna, please," he says, but I ignore him.

"I need to head to work anyways."

He grabs my arm, and I flinch. "Please, stay with me."

"I have to go."

"I don't want to be alone." I see his emotions shift away from anger as he moves onto what looks like sadness. I certainly know that it sucks to be left alone when you're sad. Unfortunately my recent sadness was caused by him. While I forgave him, I haven't forgotten how upset I was able to get over him.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't need this shit right now." He continues, and all of his frustrations start to come out. "Today was the first time since I got back from Miami that I actually got studio work done. I've been so fucking behind on what I want to get done, and I have to deal with this bullshit."

I look up and meet his gaze, but he immediately looks away from me. It's obvious that he's not used to being vulnerable or talking about things that are bothering him. I know I can't do anything to fix the picture situation, so all I do is wrap my arms around him. He squeezes me back tightly, and we stand there in silence.

"I guess I can call off," I say reluctantly.

"Thank you, I really need you right now."

I call work and say that I've all of a sudden come down with a sickness, and I'm throwing up everywhere not yet sure if it's food poisoning or the stomach flu, but whatever it is, it's bad. Robbie tells me to take care of myself and that I can have tomorrow off too as a precaution.

Lying to my new boss makes me feel sick to my stomach, so I guess it's not completely a lie. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself to feel better about the situation.

"Is there anything that you want to do about it right now?" He goes to open his mouth, looking a bit devious, so I add, "that isn't illegal." He shuts his mouth.

I try not to laugh given the situation. He sees me fighting back a laugh and starts laughing too.

"God, I don't deserve you, Gianna." Bawdy kisses the top of my head, warming my entire body with happiness. "Honestly, I shouldn't really make a move without hearing from my publicist first, so there's not really anything to do."

"What do you want to do then in the meantime?"

He smirks. "I have an idea. I don't think it's illegal."

"You don't think it is? Well this certainly sounds promising."

I'm no lawyer, so I honestly don't know if this is super illegal, but I want to help cheer him up. After ordering some supplies for delivery, since he didn't think it'd be a good idea to go out in public right now, I'm tasked with driving us to Rose's house since he drank so much before.

"I swear if I get arrested over this," I start to say.

He cuts me off. "You won't. Like I said before, the boys at the station love me."

"Do I want to know why?"

"Because everyone loves me, baby girl," he says with a grin. He's not wrong. Besides uptight people, everyone really does love him. He's so easy to get along with and such a fun person. It's hard to hate him. Expect maybe when he's throwing stuff.

But, it would be hypocritical to judge his outburst given that I did once rip one of his sweatshirts to threads before. I probably would have torn his limbs from his body at the time if we were in the same room.

I guess we both can be a bit expressive of our emotions.

"Turn left here," he instructs, and I turn his Porsche down a residential neighborhood. I almost didn't want to drive it out of fear that I'd scratch it. Bawdy told me he'd just buy a new one if anything happens. "That one up there on the right," he says while pointing.

We pull up to a huge three story house. It's not at the same level as other mansions, but it is a huge house. The architecture is beautiful and modern. The things that I'd do to have a beautiful home like this.

"What does she do for work?" I ask curiously.

"She's a model. I'm surprised that she didn't rub that fact in your face when you met. I swear it's her only personality trait." And yet he still fucked miss no personality.

I refrain from saying that. He doesn't need any more triggers today.

I honestly should have guessed that she's a model. No matter how ugly her soul is, I can't deny that she is absolutely stunning.

The sun has set by now, so we won't be out in the open at least. "What if she's home?" I ask reluctantly.

"She's not. She always parks outside, because her garage is strictly for smoking. She's afraid people will take pictures of her outside, so she chills in there all the time."

My heart rate increases as we step out of the car. We both pick up some cartons of eggs and speed walk onto her lawn. This feels so silly and childish, but at least he's not trying to commit murder, so I went along with it.

"Ready?" Bawdy asks. "Let's do this."

We both start chucking eggs at her front porch. I mainly aim for her windows and door. Bawdy is a bit more maniacal and makes sure that he aims at her patio furniture. We're both laughing and having way too much fun.

I have to admit that it's even letting me blow off some steam. She was bitchy to me. She deserves this. Once we run out of eggs, I turn and start heading to the car. Bawdy doesn't follow me and instead walks up to her porch.

"What are you doing?" I hiss. I'm worried that someone is going to come out and catch us. The houses have a good amount of space between one another, but someone could definitely spot us.

"One more quick thing," Bawdy says. I can just make him out in the porch light. He unzips his pants, and my mouth drops. He starts pissing, making sure that it sprays on her door and door mat.

My mouth is wide open as he turns around, grinning evilly. He starts running and grabs my arm. "Come on, let's go," he says while pulling me along towards the car. We jump in and he shouts at me to start driving.

Once we're out of her neighborhood and my heart rate decreases, we both start laughing. "That wasn't part of the plan. I can't believe that you did that," I say while shaking my head.

"She deserves a lot worse," Bawdy says with a shrug. "If she wants to blast my dick online, then the least that I can do is give her a little present from it."