Chapter 57

He picks me up effortlessly, and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our eyes lock, and we're both smiling before leaning in to start kissing each other. No matter how much I kiss him, I still want more.

Bawdy walks us over to one of the seats, and he sits down, keeping me on his lap. I readjust my legs to straddle him, grinding my hips onto his already hard dick.

He stops kissing me for a second, and I try I pull him back in for more. I need him now. He lets out a low-pitched laugh. "Hold on, baby girl," he says while pressing a button on a control panel. "Hold any service until I say," he says out loud.

A few seconds later, the voice of the flight attendant comes over the loud speaker, causing me to jump. "Copy." I almost forgot that the attendant and captain are right on the other side of the door. Although, I doubt that they can hear anything from the sound of the engines and air whipping around the plane.

"Now, where were we?" Bawdy asks while grabbing onto my butt and squeezing it in his large hand. His other hand tilts my chin towards him, and I can't break a smile from my face. I've never wanted someone so much in my life. It's more than a want. I need him with every inch of my body.

"I guess I should take these off," I say while moving to pull off my sweatpants. I hate even being disconnected from him for the few seconds that it takes. By the time I get back to straddling him, he has unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.

I look down at him slowly stroking himself, and I can't take my eyes off of it. That's all mine. He's all mine.

I love seeing him so turned on just from me.

I slowly move my hand to replace his, and I start to pump his dick faster and harder. While I play with him, Bawdy starts to kiss my neck, getting more passionate with each time that his lips touch against me.

He bites down and starts to suck on my neck. He's not even touching me yet in between my legs, and I already know that I'm starting to soak my thong. I hope that he plans to change into other pants after, because I know that he'll have me dripping all over him.

A small moan escapes my mouth as he continues to work down my neck, biting and probably leaving marks as he goes. I still want more. I want him to leave marks on my body to claim me as his own. I'm already tattooed on him, making him mine and this is his way of leaving his mark on me.

I wish that everyone could officially know that we're together. He certainly doesn't try to hide me from his friends, and the people who he is close to and works with know that we're together. But I want the whole world to know. I'm tired of having to sneak around, but I don't know how to tell him that.

As much as I'm learning about the life of a celebrity, I still don't know what the smart move is in this situation. According to his publicist, it's to keep this a secret and to make him seem like the player that he is known to be.

I just don't understand why someone's image can't change. People change and grow, and he shouldn't be stuck in some persona if it's not how he actually wants to live his life.

This hasn't bothered me too much, but seeing another girl kiss him really made me realize how much I want everyone to know that we're together and this is serious. At first the tabloids just made it seem like he was hooking up with me, but I want everyone to know that I'm here to stay.

I realize that I've slowed down pumping his dick, and he's taken it as a sign to get inside of me. Bawdy barely has to finger me before I'm wet enough for him to easily slide into me as he moves my underwear to the side. Well, as easily as someone his size could possibly get inside of me. I still wince at first when he fills me with himself. What might be considered painful for others is what I consider pleasure.

With one hand gripping onto my hip, helping to slam me onto his cock, Bawdy increases his pace, hitting me in just the right spot. He uses his other hand to grab onto the dangling part of the necklace around my throat. He pulls on the necklace, causing it to tighten quickly around my throat. I let out a gasp, and my eye lids flutter closed.

He's learned exactly what I like and has taught me things that I wouldn't have even guessed that I would enjoy.

My head naturally wants to fall backwards, unable to hold itself up while I'm experiencing such feelings of pleasure. He yanks on the necklace again, and my head is forced downwards, making me face him. "You like it when I choke you?" Bawdy asks. My eyes open just enough to see a smile stretching across his face. I'm too focused on his dick inside of me and the tightening around my neck that I'm unable to respond.

I just let out a mumbling moan in response. He seems to enjoy that response and pulls again on the necklace. I can feel the metal digging into my skin, but I'm enjoying the feeling too much for my own good.

The sensations are too much, and I feel myself falling off a ledge, being completely consumed from my orgasm. I feel Bawdy release the necklace, and I can feel his body shutter beneath mine as he cums at the same time as me.

Personally, I'm never against fucking for a long time and cumming multiple times, but he needs to nap before his show, and I need all the time that I can to get ready. I already know that I look like a wreck, but it was so worth it.

"You drive me crazy," Bawdy says while getting up to clean himself off. He hands me my pants in the process and grabs a bottle of water for me.

"Do we really have to keep us on the down low?" I ask. I'm usually not this forward with pushing on big life things like this. It's probably the aftermath of the orgasm making my mind focus only on wanting Bawdy, but there's really no point in putting this off if it's going to bother me.

Bawdy exhales. "I want more than anything to tell everyone that you're mine." I'm waiting for him to say "but," except he doesn't. "When the time is right. I want to soon. I'm getting as annoyed by this shit as you are."

When the time is right is better than being indefinitely unsure, so I'll take it. I know that Chelsea chewed him out about going to the Halloween party with me. Barely any pictures got out since we were in the game room most of the time, so I don't get why she was that annoyed. All it takes is one photo to go viral, as I saw happen with Bawdy's nude, but I didn't even see too much talk about him after the party.

I start getting ready, which takes longer than expected due to the hickeys forming on my neck. Honestly, I think they look hot, but I also look like I was mauled by a bear. I try my best to cover them up, but they're definitely noticeable in different lighting. At least the venue will be dark, so no one should be able to tell.

*****

After the plane landed, we had to go straight to the venue. I can't tell if Chicago traffic is worse than LA, but all the one-way streets did throw me off.

Bawdy went on around 11:00, and no matter how many times I see him perform, I could never get sick of watching him. I love seeing him doing what he loves, and he looks so fucking hot doing it. If no one else was around, I'd probably be drooling.

Alice had came with too, so at least I have her with me in the VIP section. Bawdy was adamant about us not leaving each other's side. It's cute how much he cares about me.

He's about halfway through his set, and even though I'm tired and a bit jet lagged, there's no place I'd rather be right now.

His guitar player starts a solo, and Bawdy pulls out a bottle to start giving shots to people up front. He moves down the line and gets to the VIP section. We lock eyes, and he gets ready to pour me a shot. It sends me back to when we first interacted. I knew that something felt special about how our eyes locked the first time, but I could have only dreamed of it manifesting into where we are at today.

After I take a shot, I start dancing again, assuming that he's going to continue on down the line. Except, he jumps down off the stage into the small walking space in between the stage and the barricade the I'm up against. He pours a shot into his mouth, and everyone cheers. Before I can tell what his next move is going to be, he wraps his hand around the back of my head and pulls me into a kiss.

The world around us seems to stop, and I completely forget that we're in a crowded venue. As Bawdy pulls away and jumps back up on stage, I realize that the crowd is roaring at this point. Bawdy motions with his hands to keep it up.

If people thought he was single, they're definitely rethinking now.