Author's note

Welcome to My Rockstar's World! I'm so happy you're here, and I can't wait for you to fall in love with my story.

This is my first time writing on Wattpad and the first real book I've ever written. I always loved writing stories when I was younger but never shared them anywhere. I lost touch with writing (more so writing for fun) when I got too busy with school and only ever wrote based on unexciting prompts for a grade. It's been a bit since I've sat down and wrote creatively, and I'm so happy to have found my way back.

Having to write all the time for assignments also meant that I was reading a bunch of books just for school. It's never fun to be forced to pay attention and analyze books for tests. From entering high school until last fall, I didn't read a single book for fun. If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be going to the library, waiting for new book releases, and falling in love with fictional characters, I wouldn't have believed you. Just like writing, I'm so happy to have found my love for reading again.

Anyways, after getting back into reading, I one day started trying to look up a specific book. I wanted one where the girl is in college and falls in love with a rockstar. I wanted it to still focus on the aspects of college, because I feel like some books will take place in college but there's barely anything said about their classes when in reality that's a huge part of their lives. I wanted the rockstar to be the lead singer and to be irresistibly hot. I wanted a book where there's partying and trying to learn how to balance school, life, and relationships. I wanted the main girl to not be a quiet super smart person, but instead someone who really doesn't have her life completely together and is arguably more relatable when she gets anxious in her own head. I wanted a book to explore the challenges of dating someone famous and how that impacts a relationship. And of course I wanted some spice.

Lo and behold, when I typed something super specific like that into Google, I got no search results back. I started looking into other rockstar romance books, but nothing was hitting like I specifically wanted it to.

I'm not a huge meaningful quote person, but I do believe that if you want something done right, then you should do it yourself. And if what you want doesn't exist, then make it happen. So I did. I started writing the book. And you're invited to the party :)

p.s. I know the first few chapters are a bit long in terms of what is typically on Wattpad (I did the 8 chapter challenge on here and they needed to be longer), but it is absolutely worth your time!! I start to break them up a bit more like other writers on here as you get more into it :)

p.s.s. This story contains smut/spicy scenes and alcohol/drug use, so please be mindful of that before starting

p.s.s.s. I love love love reading your comments! I appreciate every follow, read, vote, and comment. They really make me want to keep making this story fun for all of us, so I'd love it if you could vote or comment. And don't forget to add this to your reading list, so you can get notified when I add a new chapter!