71.The heroine gaurantees(1)

Looking at the four people in the Formation City who were extremely embarrassed, the hero and the heroine hurried over.

"Fellow Daoist Liu, how about this? I'll give Daoist Ji Furong a guarantee. You can help her wash her spiritual roots first. After leaving the secret realm, Formation City will send the spiritual stones to your Black Dragon City! That's good. "?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the heroine said seriously.

Looking at such an "innocent and kind" heroine, Liu Mufeng smiled. "Fellow Daoist Meng, are you kidding me? If I remember correctly, today is the second time the two of us have met. We are not even friends. What qualifications do you have and what identity do you have to vouch for others? ? "It's so funny. Does this heroine think that she is so beautiful and beautiful that even a man will buy her off? Does she think she is a princess that everyone must surrender to? Guarantee for others? Who does she think she is?

Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, the heroine blushed with embarrassment. "I, I..."

In Lingwu Continent, everyone would give her some respect, and everyone would look up to her because she was the granddaughter of a fourth-level alchemist. Like today, I was directly humiliated in public. This is the first time. This makes the heroine very embarrassed.

"Yes, we are not familiar with Daoyou Liu, but Xiaoxu and we are childhood sweethearts. We are not cheating people!" The male protagonist said unhappily with his face darkened. He was also very unhappy that his wife had been humiliated.

"Brother Zhantian, the Five Elements Spirit Insect belongs to Mufeng. I can't make the decision!" Jiang Xu said lightly after glancing at Xiao Zhantian. Expressing that he was helpless, he thought: That's 80 million spiritual stones. These guys don't want to get even one spiritual stone, so they want Mufeng to cleanse their spiritual roots. Aren't they dreaming? What's even more irritating is that shameless Meng Shishi, who still vouched for Ji Furong, who is she? As soon as her upper lip touched her lower lip, Mu Feng's 80 million spiritual stones were wiped out, right? Does she think she is the King of Heaven? Who wants to give her face?

Hearing this, the male protagonist's face turned ugly again. He understood that Jiang Xu was already married to Liu Mufeng and had no affection for him, Brother Zhan Tian, ​​for a long time. Damn it, you used to say how much you liked him? As a result, he turned around and married Liu Mufeng. What a incompetent, watery bitch!

"Xiao Xu, let's go!" Liu Mufeng didn't want to stay here to see the faces of this group of people, so he pulled Jiang Xu and left directly.

"No, don't leave, don't leave!" Running over, Ji Furong hurriedly stopped Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu.

"Fellow Daoist Ji, what do you mean?" Looking at Ji Furong, Liu Mufeng said coldly.

"I, I..." Biting her lip, Ji Furong frowned, but she didn't know what to say. What she regrets most now is not bringing those 80 million spiritual stones.

"Fellow Daoist Liu, my sister is really sincere. In fact, after you helped Xue Hao wash the spiritual roots, my sister went to Black Dragon City with her father, and they even went to your residence to look for you. My sister He has been looking for you these days!" Ji Haitang said helplessly as he looked at Liu Mufeng.

"However, this sincerity cannot be used to feed my spiritual worms. My spiritual worms need to eat a lot of spiritual stones every day. Without sufficient food supply, they cannot wash their spiritual roots at all. In other words, these spiritual stones are not what I need. , but they need it. "Tell him how to use emotion and reason?" Wouldn't it be too funny for a stranger to tell him this?

"Can't we discuss this matter with Fellow Daoist Liu?" Ji Haitang said helplessly as he looked at Liu Mufeng.

"There is nothing to discuss. If you love your sister so much, you can go to the secret realm to find spiritual grass, spiritual flowers, and spiritual fruits, and find opportunities suitable for my Five Elements Spirit Insects to use, and find suitable ones for monsters to improve their bloodline. Chance. There are treasures everywhere in the secret realm, and there are things more valuable than spiritual stones everywhere. As long as you are willing to look for them, it is actually not possible for the six of you to find all the spiritual treasures worth 80 million spiritual stones. It's not difficult. Just look. Are you willing to help her sincerely?" At this point, Liu Mufeng glanced at the hero and heroine. My heart said: If you want to help people, come up with something practical. What's the point of standing here and talking nonsense?