81.Blood purifying pill.

Jiang Xu smiled helplessly when he heard his lover’s words. "You are so kind. If it were me, I would have killed those people!" Those bastards have bullied Mu Feng and looked down on Mu Feng since they were young. They all deserve to die!

Looking at her domineering little lover, Liu Mufeng smiled and kissed her lover on the lips. "It's not necessary. There's no point in killing them. For them, the better my life is, the more they will regret it. Isn't this better? Let them live well one by one, and let them deeply understand, Their ignorance back then made them live in regret."

It must be said that the domineering and sinister daughter-in-law in her arms really has the aura of a villain. Liu Mufeng felt that the higher his Xiaoxu's strength became, the more he looked like the villain described in the original novel. However, Xiaoxu is not as hateful as described in the original work. At least, he was kind in nature, but because he was unkind to others, his parents who really loved him and her were dead. But the male protagonist whom he loved wholeheartedly did not love him. Not only did he not love him, he also used him to hurt him in every possible way. Any person will become crazy after being used and hurt again and again, let alone a person who has nothing?

Xiaoxu is actually the most pitiable person in this novel. No one treats him sincerely from beginning to end. But everyone wants to accuse him of being cold-blooded and murderous. In fact, Xiaoxu will become the last villain who kills innocent people indiscriminately. Who is responsible for this? Isn't it the male protagonist, isn't it that a group of female protagonists forced him into that situation step by step?

"Well, you're right. It's not fun to kill them. It's fun to make them regret it every day. We know how to wash the spiritual roots, but if we don't wash it for them, we will make them angry!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu chuckled stand up. He suddenly felt that Mu Feng was not too kind, but too bad. Worse than myself!

He looked like a cat in his arms who was laughing. A particularly proud lover, Liu Mufeng's eyes were a little dark. He leaned down directly, took his lover's pink lips into his mouth and kissed her.

Feeling his lover's hand slowly reaching into his underwear, Jiang Xu hurriedly grabbed the other person's wrist. "Mufeng, don't, don't come. I'm hungry!"

Liu Mufeng showed a playful smile as he looked at his wife who was acting coquettishly and aggrievedly in his arms. "Are you begging for mercy?"

"Yes!" After a moment of hesitation, Jiang Xu nodded.

"Call me husband!" Liu Mufeng whispered into her lover's ear.

Hearing this, Jiang Xu's face turned slightly red. "Husband!"

"What did you say? I can't hear you!" Looking at his shy lover, Liu Mufeng deliberately teased him.

Hearing this, Jiang Xu glared at someone depressedly. "Good husband!"

He looked at his lover who was shouting in embarrassment. Liu Mufeng lowered his head, smiled and kissed his beloved on the forehead. "Hey, I'm here, baby!"

Jiang Xu's face turned red to the roots of his ears when he heard the man's sweet voice. "You are so evil!" Jiang Xu lowered his head and said in a dull voice before escaping from Liu Mufeng's arms. Sitting on the grass next to Liu Mufeng.

Looking at his wife sitting next to him, Liu Mufeng smiled. He took out a handkerchief, pulled it over Jiang Xu's ankle, and carefully helped him wipe off the dust on his feet. He took out the shoes and socks from his space ring and helped his lover put them back on his feet.

Looking at his partner who lowered his head to put on his shoes, Jiang Xu pursed his lips and smiled particularly sweetly.

"Are you angry with me?" Liu Mufeng asked softly, raising his face.