100.Soul nourishing water.

A ​​few days later, Liu Mufeng came out of seclusion. His soul power had increased a lot, and his strength had also increased by one star. He was already a two-star monk in the spiritual master realm.

After Liu Mufeng came out of seclusion, the nine members of the Wang family came over again. Eleven people sat around and chatted animatedly.

"Xiao Xu, Feifei has been spoiled by my fifth aunt and fifth uncle since she was a child, and she is ignorant. Don't worry about the past. After all, we are all a family, don't you think?" Looking at Jiang Xu, Wang Feng said helplessly. Before, I met Liu Shen and Liu Feifei, brothers and sisters. Liu Shen kept saying that he hoped he could say something nice to his sister. I hope Jiang Xu will not yell at Liu Feifei again. And after this incident, his unruly and willful cousin was obviously afraid of Jiang Xu. He also said that he would not dare to offend Jiang Xu in the future and would let him intercede on his behalf.

Hearing this, Jiang Xu snorted indifferently. "She stole two pills from me, but I also got the pills back. I even beat her to make things even. But, if she dares to do this kind of thing again in the future, I will still beat her. "

Of course, I have already reprimanded her. She also promised that there will never be a next time." Wang Feng hurriedly made a promise.

"Oh!" Jiang Xu nodded dullly, and said nothing more.

"Brother, don't worry, Xiaoxu is not a vengeful person. As long as cousin Liu Feifei doesn't take the initiative to provoke us, Xiaoxu will not cause trouble for her." Liu Mufeng said with a smile. Although Xiaoxu's temper is a bit fiery and impulsive, he is not a vengeful person. As long as others don't provoke him, he won't take the initiative to provoke others.

"Ah, that's good, that's good!" With Liu Mufeng's words, Wang Feng felt relieved.

"Cousin, we are here mainly to cleanse the spiritual roots. I heard that fellow Taoist Dong Feipeng has successfully cleansed the spiritual roots. So, we five brothers studied it and decided to cleanse the eldest brother and the fifth brother first. Spiritual roots, the eldest brother and the fifth brother both have two spiritual roots, just wash one spiritual root each." Looking at Liu Mufeng, the third brother Wang Kun expressed his intention.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Five cousins, actually you don't need to do this. Your situation is different from Dong Feipeng. I think grandpa should be very willing to help you pay for the spiritual stones to wash your spiritual roots. So, you don't have to be in such a hurry?"

Listen Upon hearing Liu Mufeng's words, the five of them all laughed. "Yes, grandpa loves us very much, but the five of us together have to wash away eight spiritual roots. This amount of spiritual stones is not a small amount! Even if Black Dragon City is very rich. However, 640 million spiritual stones Stone is by no means a small amount. Furthermore, my father, second uncle, and third uncle are not single souls. They also need to cleanse their souls. In total, Grandpa may not be able to afford such a amount. "So, we want to solve part of it ourselves first."

"Oh, that's right!" Liu Mufeng nodded and expressed understanding.

"Mu Feng, these are some good things that our five brothers found. Take a look!" As he said that, Wang Feng took out three flaming red stones and a small porcelain bottle.

"Fire crystal stone?" Liu Mufeng's eyes widened immediately when he saw the three stones. Xin said: This is the heroine's opportunity. I didn't expect that the heroine died and fell into the hands of the five brothers of the Wang family.

"Yes, these three pieces are all fire crystals, each weighing five kilograms. These things are a great supplement to my cousin's beast fire and fire spirit insects!" At this point, Wang Feng smiled.