77.Purple Vine.

A few days later, Liu Mufeng and his party walked into a bush. While walking, Liu Mufeng stopped in front of a fruit tree full of red fruits. This fruit tree is as tall as a person. It is full of red fruits the size of quail eggs. Under the sunlight, the fruits are bright red and look very attractive. It gives people a juicy, sweet and refreshing feeling that makes people want to pick it off and taste it.

"Mufeng, you want to pick fruits, let me pick them for you!" Wang Jiang said flatteringly as he stepped forward.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng shook his head and stopped Wang Jiang. "Just stand here and watch. If a monster comes over and calls me, that's it!" As he said that, Liu Mufeng took out a pair of black gloves and put them on his hands. Start picking the red fruits from the tree. This time Liu Mufeng did not use his soul power, but directly picked the fruit with his own hands. Taking out the jade box, he carefully put the fruit into the jade box.

After collecting two boxes full of fruits, Liu Mufeng directly used his soul power to pull up the entire fruit tree from the ground. He put it directly into his own space ring and planned to transplant it into the bracelet space at night.

Seeing Liu Mufeng uprooting the tree, Wang Jiang couldn't help but twitch his lips. Xin said: I don’t know what kind of fruit this is, but my cousin actually likes this fruit so much that he uprooted the tree.

After picking the fruit, Liu Mufeng took off his gloves. He carefully put it into the space ring and continued to move forward.

"Cousin, what kind of fruit is that? Do you like eating it? If you like it, I can help you find more?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Wang Jiang asked with a smile.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng shook his head. "This is the Red Cloud Fruit. Eating one can poison someone to death. Do you want to give me more?"

Looking at Liu Mufeng's confused look, Wang Jiang hurriedly shook his head. "No, no, no, I didn't know it was a poisonous fruit!"

"Cousin, since it is a poisonous fruit, why did you pick so many of them?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Zhang Hui asked curiously.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng sneered. "Next time a beast breaks into my tent, or when I'm in a bad mood, I'll put the juice of the red cloud fruit into your food. What do you think, cousin?"

"Haha, cousin, don't "Don't make such a joke!" Looking at Liu Mufeng's cold eyes, Zhang Hui felt a chill running down his spine.

"Haha, yes, cousin, don't, don't be joking. It makes me hairy all over!" With a smile, Wang Jiang hurriedly looked at Liu Mufeng to please him.

"It's just a joke. Are the two cousins ​​so timid?" He smiled lightly. Liu Mufeng did not continue talking. However, the faces of the other five people were strangely ugly.

Having been with Liu Mufeng for more than three months, Wang Feng knew that Liu Mufeng knew many poisonous insects, poisonous flowers, poisonous weeds, and poisonous fruits, and he would collect some every time he encountered them. As long as the opponent puts on gloves and touches something, then most of that thing will be extremely poisonous. Therefore, when Liu Mufeng said that he would poison them, Wang Feng was also frightened.

The three Wang brothers were all frightened, not to mention the Zhang brothers and sisters who had a problem with Liu Mufeng. Looking at the back of Liu Mufeng walking in front, Zhang Yan trembled with a white face. She decided to start taking Bigu Pill from today. She didn't want to eat anymore because she was afraid of being poisoned by Liu Mufeng. She was afraid that Liu Mufeng would really poison her to death.

Liu Mufeng walked very slowly, and while walking, he was smelling the smell around him, as if he was looking for something.

"Cousin, what are you looking for? Do you want me to help you find it?" Wang Jiang asked after seeing Liu Mufeng's strange behavior. But Liu Mufeng ignored him.