102.The situation of immortal demon sect.

Five days later, the injuries of the five people who washed their spiritual roots have all recovered.

"Mufeng, Xiaoxu, you can leave with us to find opportunities!" Wang Feng said as he looked at Liu Mufeng and his wife.

"No need, brother, I want to stay in seclusion for a while. I don't want to leave here yet!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng politely rejected Wang Feng.

"Oh, well, if you don't want to leave, then stay. However, you and Xiaoxu, you two have to be extra careful!" Looking at the two of them, Wang Feng was still a little worried.

"Yes, cousin, you have to be careful! I heard that the Immortal Demon Sect sneaked into a spiritual master realm. At this moment, people are killing people and grabbing treasures in the secret realm!" Wang Jiang said worriedly as he looked at the two of them. .

"Spiritual Master Realm? How is it possible? How can the Spiritual Master Realm enter the secret realm?" Jiang Xu couldn't understand this. Because there are regulations for the secret realm. The spiritual master realm and people over fifty years old are not allowed to enter!

"It is said that some forbidden techniques of demon cultivators were used to seal part of the strength. It was suppressed to the spirit realm. The seal was only opened recently." Speaking of this, Wang Kun frowned.

"Sealed the cultivation level? Then, this person's age is also fake?" Liu Mufeng asked curiously, raising his eyebrows.

"No, no, this demon cultivator has very good cultivation talent. He was just fifty years old when he entered the secret realm, which meets the age requirement!" When talking about this, Wang Feng's face didn't look very good. I didn't expect that such a monster would come into the secret realm this time.

"Oh, so that's it!" It's strange, the original book didn't say that such a person from the Immortal Demon Sect came into the secret realm!

"Cousin, you and Xiaoxu must be extremely careful. This person's name is Yin Hong, who is the younger brother of the Immortal Demon Sect's master and the uncle of the Immortal Demon Sect's young master. This person took such a big risk to come to the secret realm. It was an opportunity. One reason is that, and the other reason is to help the young master of the Immortal Demon Sect cleanse his spiritual roots." Wang Feng reminded him as he looked at his cousin.

"Yes, cousin, you have to be careful! I heard Yin Zheng say before that this Yin Hong is a three-star monk in the spiritual master realm. He is very powerful!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Wang Rui warned him uneasily.

"Yes, people from the Immortal Demon Sect like to play dirty tricks, like to use poison, and also like to make some weird things, which are difficult to deal with!" Nodding, Wang Yang said the same.

"Isn't it just three stars in the spiritual master realm? It's nothing special!" At this point, Jiang Xu sneered.

Hearing this, everyone was stunned and looked at Jiang Xu in shock. Wang Feng smiled. "Xiao Xu, I know you are also in the spiritual master realm, but Yin Hong is ruthless and is used to using dirty tricks. Even if you are in the spiritual master realm, you may not be his opponent!"

"I am stronger than him!" Looking at everyone, Jiang Xu said calmly.

Hearing this, everyone was stunned. Xin said: This secret realm has only been in existence for seven years, but Jiang Xu’s strength is already higher than that of Samsung? This, what speed is this? Isn’t this cultivation speed too fast?

"Thank you to my cousins ​​for reminding me. Xiaoxu and I will be careful." Nodding, Liu Mufeng took the words of his cousins ​​into his heart.

"Okay then!" Seeing that his cousin was unwilling to leave, Wang Feng did not continue to persuade him, and left Liu Mufeng's elixir shop with a group of people.