89.The male protagonist escapes.

Looking at the female protagonist’s body lying on the ground, Xiao Zhantian and the others’ eyes widened in shock. They all looked at Jiang Xu with disbelief.

After taking off the hidden jade from his waist, Jiang Xu put it into the space ring and pointed it at Xiao Zhantian with the sword in his hand. "Xiao Zhantian, use your sword!"

Looking at Jiang Xu who challenged him, Xiao Zhantian's face twisted. "Xiao Xu, you, have you advanced to the spiritual master realm?"

Hearing this, Jiang Xu snorted coldly. "Yes, I advanced to the spiritual master realm early in the morning. Why, are you scared?" Looking at Xiao Zhantian with a strange expression, Jiang Xu asked coldly.

After receiving this answer, Xiao Zhantian gritted his teeth. He said in his heart: Jiang Xu hid it really deep. No wonder he could get the golden jade lotus so easily. How could a spiritual master level not be able to get the lotus? No wonder, Shishi said she was frightened when she saw Xiaoxu. Sure enough, Shishi died in Xiaoxu's hands, fulfilling her previous ominous omen.

"Xiao Xu, we grew up together as childhood sweethearts, like brothers. Do we need to duel?" Looking at Jiang Xu, the male protagonist asked with a heartbroken look on his face. It seemed as if dueling with Jiang Xu was something very, very difficult for him.

"I killed your partner, don't you want to duel with me?" Jiang Xu asked suspiciously, looking at Xiao Zhantian. I thought: Didn't Xiao Zhantian intend to avenge his partner after he killed Meng Shishi?

"Brothers are like siblings, and women are like clothes. If I lose my partner, I can find another one. But you are the only brother I have!" Looking at Jiang Xu, the male protagonist continued his tender offensive.

"This..." The challenge was rejected, Jiang Xu frowned deeply. Hearing the male protagonist's words, Jiang Xu unconsciously thought of his childhood memories, and of Brother Zhan Tian, ​​who had always protected him and taken care of him when he was a child.

Looking at the lost Jiang Xu, the male protagonist raised his left hand and threw out a large number of spiritual talismans. Then, he directly activated the teleportation talisman in his right hand and disappeared.

"Xiao Xu!" Liu Mufeng shouted in surprise, and immediately threw two strangely shaped shields. Standing in front of my lover. Immediately afterwards, he rushed over and threw his lover directly to the ground.

"Bang bang bang..."

The sound of explosions sounded in Jiang Xu's ears one after another. Jiang Xu's thoughts were immediately brought back, and he waited until Jiang Xu took another look. He found that the grass around him was full of deep or shallow pits, and the two golden shields were blown to pieces and shattered all over the ground. And his partner with white lips was hugging him tightly at the moment, protecting him under her body.

"Mu Feng!" Looking at his lover who was dressed in black, Jiang Xu called out softly.

"Are you hurt?" Liu Mufeng asked anxiously, looking at the person under him.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you worry!" Looking at his lover, Jiang Xu felt extremely guilty. He was stronger than the other party. He should be the one protecting Mu Feng, but now, he has become an injured Mu Feng. The wind protects itself. This made Jiang Xu feel very distressed, and even more guilty.

"It's okay!" He secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and Liu Mufeng slowly climbed down from Jiang Xu's body and rolled directly to the ground.

Seeing his lover lying on the ground, unable to get up for a long time, Jiang Xu was stunned. "Mufeng, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"