83.Parting ways.

Looking at the bodies of the four junior brothers on the ground, it took Scarface a long time to react. "Liu Mufeng, you are so brave!"

Looking at Scarface's twisted face. Liu Mufeng sneered. "Killing them is not called bold, killing you is called bold. If you dare to stop me again, I will kill you!"

Faced with Liu Mufeng's threat, Scarface's expression turned even more ugly. "Liu Mufeng, do you know what will happen if you offend our Immortal Demon Sect?"

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng chuckled. "What will happen? I have no worries and I can eat alone and the whole family will not be hungry. In the worst case, you will kill me. However, if I die, your master will definitely kill you, right?"

After hearing this, Scarface's expression turned even gloomier. When he came to the secret realm, the sect master told him many times that he must find Liu Mufeng in the secret realm and help the young master cleanse his spiritual roots. If Liu Mufeng died in his own hands, then the sect master would definitely not let him go. "You come with us, I'll let the Wang family go, and I promise I won't hurt you. That's okay, right?"

He looked at Scarface, who looked like he was giving alms. Liu Mufeng smiled and shook his head. "No, it's impossible. If you beg me with this attitude, I can't agree. If your master wants me to wash his spiritual roots, then he should bring the spiritual stones and ask me himself. He asked you The people who came to arrest the Wang family threatened me and wanted to arrest me. This kind of person is not worthy of my action."

"You, you..." Looking at the arrogant Liu Mufeng, Scarface's face was livid with anger.

"Hmph, your master has never respected me from the beginning. Why should I take your order? Aren't you afraid that I will accidentally wash away all the spiritual roots of your young master!" Speaking of this Liu Mufeng smiled. The smile was full of sarcasm.

"Liu Mufeng, you, you..." Seeing such arrogant Liu Mufeng, Scarface was very angry.

"I'll give you a stick of incense before you take your people and get out. Otherwise, I'll kill you!" Looking at Scarface, Liu Mufeng said coldly.

Hearing this, Scarface was furious. "You're looking for death!" With a loud shout, Scarface pounced directly towards Liu Mufeng.

Looking at the sword coming towards him, Liu Mufeng raised his hand and took out a strange-shaped shield, which directly blocked the opponent's sword wind. Then, he immediately released his own beast fire.

The flame eagle spread its wings in mid-air and swooped down towards Scarface.

Seeing such a big flame eagle rushing towards him, Scarface quickly took out a magic weapon, blocked the attack, turned around and ran away.

Spreading its wings, the Flame Eagle immediately chased Scarface.

Seeing their senior brother running away, the other Immortal Demon Sect disciples did not dare to neglect and turned around and ran away.

With a wave of his sleeves, Liu Mufeng released his golden spirit insects, fire spirit insects and water spirit insects to chase the people of the Immortal Demon Sect. Flying away from Liu Mufeng's wrist, Purple Luo Teng also joined the battle.

The people of the Immortal Demon Sect were chased by spirit insects, and they didn't dare to fight back at first, but then they started to attack after seeing the tragic deaths of their fellow sect members one after another. Unfortunately, as soon as the poisonous insects they raised were released, they were eaten by water bugs and purple vines. As demon cultivators, some of the evil spells they had practiced for many years had no effect at all on a group of insects.